- Paranormal Activity 3 - I know you're probably all tired of hearing me talk about seeing this movie, but I must say it was pretty amazing. Not only was it terrifying, but it had humorous parts that are making me laugh still.
- It was a Z-bar kind of night, full of birthday celebrations (happy birthday again, Ann), a John Lennon cover band, a Velvet Underground cover band, and all of our Louisville friends in the same place with 2 Chicago friends to boot. 'Twas good times, my friends. Good. Times.
- On Saturday morning we had visitors, two of which were little and adorable. It was nice to meet you, Maggie's family!
- We managed to fill the bed of our S-10 up entirely with firewood from a man in our neighborhood. We immediately went home and stacked it up nicely for aesthetics reasons, of course. And later on that night we had totally had a delightful fire.
- We finally bottled our homemade brew. Fingers crossed...
- Mexican Chili Pie - mmm
- Apples to Apples - it was epic and hilarious.
- Family birthday dinner + ice cream cake + Balderdash. Certainly a lovely ending to a lovely weekend.
The weather was beautifully sunny and warm for a late October weekend. My favorite :)
How were your weekends? Wonderful, I hope! Here's to a great week ahead!