29


Today I turn 29.  One more year until my golden birthday, good 'ole 30 on 30.  One more year to check things off my 30 before 30 list.  The year is going to fly by.  

28 was a great age.  I moved from Chicago to Louisville, bought a house with my husband, got a doggie and got a new car, just to name a few.  Pretty great, right?  I think so.  

We shall see what 29 beholds.  I'm hoping it's pretty great, too.  With a marriage at 27 and a house at 28, there's really only a few things in this world that could top that...

Cheers, from the Carribean!

25 comments:

magpie,  May 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

subtle... (hee hee)
Happy Birthday dear friend!!! I hope your having a marvelous time!!!
xoxo

Organized Danie,  May 30, 2012 at 8:57 AM  

Happy happy birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Olive Tree Blog,  May 30, 2012 at 8:58 AM  

HAppY bIrThdAY!!!!!!!!!

hope you have a fantastic day!

p.s. can't wait to see how you top off the age of 29 ;)

Jess,  May 30, 2012 at 9:04 AM  

Happy Happy Birthday! I wish I could be in the Caribbean right now! Hope you are have an amazing 29th Birthday!

Megan,  May 30, 2012 at 9:30 AM  

Happy birthday ladycakes! hope it's an awesome new year

Leslie,  May 30, 2012 at 9:46 AM  

Enjoy your birthday and vacation! I'm a year or so away from thirty too...can't wait to see what life brings!

Michelle,  May 30, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

Happy Birthday! Hope you are having a great time!

rooth,  May 30, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Happiest birthday! Here's to wishing 29 is the best year yet

Jhan,  May 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Happy 29th birthday! Yea... agreed... A marriage at 27 and a house at 28 is pretty impressive. Enjoy the day. :-)

Stephanie,  May 30, 2012 at 10:53 AM  

Maybe a baby at 29? Ha! Either way, I hope it's a wonderful year! Happy birthday :)

Caroline,  May 30, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! xo.

Mandy Crandell,  May 30, 2012 at 1:08 PM  

Happy Birthday! Hope 29 treats you well. :)

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Amber,  May 30, 2012 at 1:19 PM  

Happy Happy Birthday! I've got 29 creeping up on me too (in December to be exact, send puppies).

Stop by & enter my eShakti Giveaway!

Johanna,  May 30, 2012 at 1:25 PM  

Happy birthday girl!! Great age and so much ahead to look forward to. Hope the vaca is awesome!

A Crimson Kiss,  May 30, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

It sounds like 29 is already off to a terrific start! Happy, happy, happy birthday!

Stephanie,  May 30, 2012 at 2:36 PM  

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! Hope you are enjoying your vacation!

Nicole,  May 30, 2012 at 3:14 PM  

happy birthday!!! Don't fear 30 btw, I just hit that milestone a few weeks ago and it wasn't nearly as bad as I expected!!!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip,  May 30, 2012 at 7:59 PM  

Happy birthday!!

28 was amazing for you! Here's hoping 29 is even better :)

alli/hooray,  May 31, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

Happy 29th! (My husband turns the same age in just a few weeks!) Enjoy your vacation : )

Jennifer,  June 3, 2012 at 3:25 PM  

Belated Happy Birthday wishes to you, Meagan! It sounds like you must be having a great time celebrating... the Caribbean... sigh!

Fash Boulevard,  June 4, 2012 at 4:08 AM  

happy belated birthday, love. I hope it was fabulous. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit post. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

jeands,  June 4, 2012 at 12:11 PM  

belated happy birthday! hope you had a great one.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails