Friday's Fancies + Have a Cool Weekend!

Friday's Fancies - Beachy Chic

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Hooray for weekends! But boo hiss for the triple digit weather so many of us are stuck in.  If this weekend could be anything like the one I would be experiencing if Friday's Fancies were real, the weather would be upper 80s and sunny and we would be back at the beach.  Instead, I'm sure we'll be staying indoors all weekend and only going outside to take the doggie out.  What are you doing this weekend? Staying cool, I hope!

This week's Friday's Fancies is centered around beachy chic.  Oh how I love beachy chic.  There's something about always finding such perfect essentials for summertime events, isn't there?  Whether your plans involve the beach (lucky you), a pool or the great indoors, I hope you have a fun, safe and well-hydrated weekend!

16 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip,  June 29, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

Triple digits doesn't sound fun so boo indeed! What is fun? This outfit! I am seriously obsessing over it. It's so trendy and great!

size too small,  June 29, 2012 at 2:59 AM  

the beach would be nice right now. instead we're in for 60 degrees and rainy all weekend. winter.

angie,  June 29, 2012 at 4:23 AM  

I want everything you've chosen here! This is so my style :)

jessica,  June 29, 2012 at 4:54 AM  

I need that suit! And, it is times like this I am thankful that I am currently living in Germany- triple digets are rare. I hope you stay cool this weekend! doogie too :)

Bailey
http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

jeands,  June 29, 2012 at 6:06 AM  

that dress and bikini are too pretty. perfect for beach indeed.

Gloria,  June 29, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

Love the cute of that swimsuit - hot! Have a great weekend!

Kyla,  June 29, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

Oooh, I love that bathing suit! It's only hit 100 once so far, but this weekend is supposed to be super hot!

Jaime @ laviejaime,  June 29, 2012 at 10:09 AM  

love all things LemLem..that coverup is adorbs!

Lindsay,  June 29, 2012 at 10:25 AM  

I love this look! Love the LemLem coverup. And those sandals are just amazing!

Sam,  June 29, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

That suit is super cute, and love the bag too! Stay cool this weekend!

xo
Sam
Le Petite Pear

Amber,  June 29, 2012 at 11:51 AM  

what, hot weekends are the best! Its the only way I can brave the freezing cold around we have around here.

rooth,  June 29, 2012 at 12:03 PM  

It is flipping HOT here in Texas so I feel your pain. Stay cool and drink lots of water!

Stephanie,  June 29, 2012 at 12:51 PM  

I love everything about this ensemble (so much so that I even used a fancy word like 'ensemble'). I have to say, I'm a little jealous of the warm weather everyone else is having. It's in the 60s here and last night when we went out for dinner, I work a coat and scarf and was still cold. The downside to SF is that we don't get true summer weather till September. :(

Laicie,  June 29, 2012 at 3:11 PM  

In LOVE with that lemlem cover-up... and, well, everything here actually.

Have a great weekend and try to stay cool!

A Crimson Kiss,  June 29, 2012 at 3:30 PM  

I LOVE this–that suit is fabulous! Luckily SF is the same temp it always is–mid 60s. I'd actually kill for a day or two or triple digits, but no more!

Emily | Recently,  July 2, 2012 at 8:09 AM  

I neeed that cover up! Such a cute outfit, and perfect for dragging my boys to the pool. Now, if only it would cool down enough to make the pool enjoyable! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails