Dreamy Accessories





1 // 2 // 3 // 4

Hi, everyone! Sorry I went MIA again.  I was off in Chicago enjoying a lovely extended weekend with friends, which consisted of swooning over a pile of babies. It was awesome.  Much recouping was necessary after a road trip with a baby.  Seriously, when are babies going to understand that sometimes you have to be in your car seat for long periods of time and crying doesn't help the situation? Gah!

Now where was I going with this...

Since you all have been informed that the mister and I are currently knee deep in a screened-in porch makeover, I thought I'd put together a board of just a few items I'm coveting for our new outdoor room.  We've been using this porch as storage for the last 2 years, sadly.  We have no garage, no shed.  But the time has come to say, "screw it!" and put it all in another spot that doesn't make sense.  Thus paving the way for my dream porch, with beautiful tile, many plants and the perfect patio furniture and accessories.  

1. This throw blanket from Terrain is absolutely gorgeous and I would throw down the money for it in a heartbeat if I knew it would remain pristine.  Both colors are gorgeous and would look wonderful on any piece of furniture, don't you think?

2. The Belvedere Collection from Target has been my favorite among patio furniture collections in the affordable category.  We've been waiting for the end-of-summer sales to snag something up.  Does anyone have any other suggestions for outdoor furniture sets aside from the usual suspects? I'd love to hear.

3. I love these pillows from Crate & Barrel for the bright colors and geometric patterns.  They would look good indoors or out.  They might not match the others on this list but, whatever, I say. What. Ev. Er.

4. Also from Crate and Barrel - the Tampico Lantern.  It's soft touch and soft glow would leave us feeling warm and snugly at nights.  Plus, it's on mega sale!

It's so fun to play this game.  If only they could all be mine!

5 comments:

Leslie July 23, 2013 at 9:53 AM  

I love all your porch inspiration! We tried to update our little balcony. There is nothing like having your own little outdoor space.

A Crimson Kiss July 23, 2013 at 3:20 PM  

Love all of this–and you know, the very thought of having a patio/porch/balcony. Fire escape, you're just not cutting it.

Alexa July 23, 2013 at 5:43 PM  

love the Crate and Barrel pillows!

dresses July 28, 2017 at 10:55 PM  

if you pick up dresses, ladies gown gives you amazing choices.
http://www.jadegownshop.co.uk

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails