Etsy find :: Lucius Fine Jewelry


Recently, Christy of Lucius Jewelry traveled to one of Chicago's airports and showed off her fine jewelry.  Lucky for me (and all of you), my awesome stepmother-in-law (seriously, there should be easier terms for these kinds of relationships to people) happened to be traveling that day and happened to have me in mind when she spotted these lovelies.  I'm completely in love with the longhorn skull necklace and I'm pretty sure I would wear that ring all the time.  The earrings are such a nice touch of sparkle and considering I have birds tattooed on my body, I'm a fan of the bird necklace.  What do you think? Do you see a Lucius piece of jewelry in your life soon?

Be sure to check out her blog and Etsy store (after Christmas).  Happy Tuesday!

9 comments:

Johanna December 20, 2011 at 8:12 AM  

The bird necklace is neato. Always love finding new jewelry designers through my blog friends.

rooth December 20, 2011 at 9:01 AM  

Nice find. I always enjoy finding new jewelers on etsy!

Mal December 20, 2011 at 9:31 AM  

Those are gorgeous! I really love the bird necklace

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Leslie December 20, 2011 at 9:57 AM  

Those pieces are beautiful. I love the dangling earrings.

A Crimson Kiss December 20, 2011 at 11:24 AM  

What gorgeous pieces-I'm smitten with that swallow!

And yes, there should be better world for your mother-in-law who you think is totally awesome. AMIL?

Amber December 20, 2011 at 2:01 PM  

the bird necklace caught my eye too :)

Valley Jewelers December 23, 2011 at 1:48 AM  

Nice article!!! I have gone through your post which is nicely written on selected topic. Its great to have this type of quality content. Thanks for sharing this post with us.

kaney2024 March 10, 2012 at 12:30 AM  

The Concept of jewelry implies fashion, ornamentation, and adornmrnts. Jewelry reflects your personality and shows what you value in life. Jewelry defines your style through colorful stones and gems jewelry. Colored precious gemstone jewelry is the latest fashion. Colored gemstones are worn in rings, earings, necklaces, pendants, and bracelets by everyone.

home party

jewelers diamond district April 9, 2012 at 6:16 AM  

Thanks for this great post, I loved the exhibition's instation, I wish I could have seen it!congrats on your blog, really nice!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails