Um...wow

J. Lo Hewlitt, I never would have guessed...

She has been 'vajazzled'.  In light of the penis pants we featured earlier this week, I thought it would be somewhat appropriate to follow up with this lovely number. 


J. Lo Hew apparently went on "Lopez Tonight" and spilled the beans about her 'precious lady'. 

"After a breakup, a friend of mine Swarovski crystalled my, um, precious lady."

Apparently a NYC Spa called Completely Bare Spa (aptly enough) provides the service where an esthitician decorates your goods with stick on crystals of your choice.  So incredibly classy! 

All I have to say is WOW.  That's not exactly the next move I think I'd make.  What about you lovely ladies?  Is vajazzled next in line for you?  Do I want to know?!

(photo via here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails