Weekend Recap

{she was studying hard}

Good morning, everyone.  Too bad it's Monday again, but it's sometimes nice to get the week going.  The weekend was really good - it was productive and relaxing at the same time.  Some highlights include ::
  • Pooch session! Canuba and Uncle Dubs stopped by for a play session with our mary puppins.  It was as adorable as it was chaotic, especially with Gus in the house.  I loved it though and it was great to see Stevie interact with them.  Watching her grow has also been pretty incredible.  She's got a big ole belly now and her face is changing every time I look at her.
  • Yoga, puppy love, reading on the couch
  • Family dinner - we were all treated to a lovely dinner which was followed by exchanging Christmas presents since our schedules coincided finally.  Christmas was good to us!
  • Hot tub!
  • Lazy Sunday
  • Another pooch session!  This time she got to go on adventure AND meet Lucy AND play with Canuba and Uncle Dubs again.  Man, life is pretty good for her so far.  And we got to eat more good food.

Sorry for all the puppy talk.  It's obviously consumed my life.  I promise to tone it down...soon.  I mean, come on. She totally poops and potties outside lately.  I feel so proud!  You know you would too ;)

What do you think about the new look? It's still in progress, so expect another change or two.  Have you heard of Blogmilk yet?  I recommend heading over to Ana's site and exploring her new templates.  I had a hard time choosing! 

Happy Monday, my friends.  Hope your weeks are all swell!

23 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. January 9, 2012 at 7:59 AM  

i love all the puppy love talk!! your dog is so cute. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Amber January 9, 2012 at 9:17 AM  

Dont stop the puppy talk! I living my puppy dreams through you :0

The Olive Tree Blog January 9, 2012 at 9:36 AM  

I agree! love the puppy talk! Glad she is so sweet :)

Mandy Crandell January 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM  

Talk all you want about puppies! I love them so much. The blog is looking nice. This is the kind of layout I'm planning on moving towards too.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Mel January 9, 2012 at 9:42 AM  

More puppy talk! I love it and am just happy I'm not the only one doing it. Happy Monday!

colleen January 9, 2012 at 9:53 AM  

i really like the design. and how cute it that big puppy tummy?

Gloria January 9, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

There can never be too much puppy talk :-) Love the new design!

Stephanie January 9, 2012 at 11:37 AM  

There is no such thing as too much puppy talk. She is so adorable!!

Johanna January 9, 2012 at 11:45 AM  

The blog looks great! And the pup of yours is too cute...don't stop the puppy talk!

Alexa January 9, 2012 at 11:57 AM  

So much puppy love! I love it! :)

Leslie January 9, 2012 at 12:12 PM  

Yay for all the puppy time and talk. The hot tub also sounds divine. What a great weekend!

Ashleigh January 9, 2012 at 1:35 PM  

I'll never tire of puppy talk!
and the blog looks great!

April January 9, 2012 at 1:47 PM  

Keep the puppy talk coming! She's so cute!

Sarah Engel January 9, 2012 at 4:19 PM  

that pup is cuteness, looks like she has a little personality;)

rooth January 9, 2012 at 5:33 PM  

When I die, I totally want to come back reincarnated as your dog - her life is way better than mine

Allison January 9, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

My parents just gt a puppy. I now visit my parents regularly.

LOOOOOVE PUPPIES! More puppy talk please!

Courtney Erin January 9, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

That is so ridiculously adorable!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

Jess January 9, 2012 at 11:22 PM  

Cutest. Pup. Ever! Who can resist?

A Crimson Kiss January 10, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

Sounds like a perfect weekend, and I can't blame you for all the puppy love-with a belly like that, how can you resist?!

alli/hooray January 10, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

Too cute! And a delayed Christmas gathering is actually a great idea - spreads out the fun a little longer :-)

rebecca January 12, 2012 at 5:58 PM  

bring on the puppy talk. you know I don't mind. and congrats on the newest member of your family..... a baby girl! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails