Have a Funny Weekend!


Sorry for the extra delayed post today - our internet has been down all day and we've been suffering ever since! Well not really, but the husband does work from home so it was a little stressful for him.  We're back up and running now so we're all good.  I just couldn't leave you all hanging without wishing you a great weekend! And I figured a little humor couldn't hurt in the process, right?  Also, I just watched this video earlier and I can't stop giggling.  Oh Chicago...

6 comments:

Melissa Blake January 27, 2012 at 4:58 PM  

I love funny graphics like that!! Have a lovely weekend!! xoxo

Carol {Everyday Delights} January 27, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

ha! That's cute! Have a great weekend!

Angela Alvarez January 27, 2012 at 7:07 PM  

always love your posts! :)
such a cute drawing in here!
have a nice day!
xx
fashionbit

Gaby [The Vault Files] January 28, 2012 at 4:52 AM  

hahaha so funny!
Have a great weekend!

Rachel {little bits of lovely} January 28, 2012 at 5:31 PM  

I can relate to internet troubles - glad you got it back up again! Wishing you a brilliant weekend xo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails