Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Even if you're a hater of this sweet holiday, I hope you're feeling some love today and remember to spread it yourself.  Tonight we're staying in, making gnocchi, chocolate souffle and drinking champagne.  It's sure to be a lovely evening!  I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful day!

David, I love you more than ever.  This song has been stuck in my head all day today.  Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life!





P.S. - I just received a wonderful text message...I'm on the edge of my seat in anticipation for more news and can't wait to share with all of you!

14 comments:

Unknown February 14, 2011 at 3:42 PM  

Sweet picture!! xxxxxx

alwaysxbeing.blogspot.com

Jaime @ laviejaime February 14, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

enjoy your valentine's day! sounds lovely ;)

Tiffany from HOLIDAY February 14, 2011 at 5:01 PM  

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY, MEAGAN! xoxo

Anna Walker February 14, 2011 at 5:03 PM  

I LOVE that picture! :)

Happy Valentine's Day! Your plans sound great although, I don't know what gnocci is! hahaha

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

jeanette from everton terrace February 14, 2011 at 5:05 PM  

Gnocchi, choc' souffle and champagne sound like a wonderful night to me :)
Now I'm on the edge of my seat to hear what the text is all about...

Sandy a la Mode February 14, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

happy valentine's day sweetie! that sure sounds like a delicious evening!! :) xo

xy February 14, 2011 at 6:14 PM  

Hello lovely :)!

thanks so much for your comment :)!

haaaaaaaaaaaaaappy valentine´s day <3

Wish you a great start in the new week :)

with love
Mariza
http://mar-iza.blogspot.com

Raj February 14, 2011 at 6:35 PM  

Soo sweet
Happy Valentines Day
Hope you had a good one

Michelle February 14, 2011 at 6:41 PM  

Sounds like the perfect evening.

Shannon of HAPPINESS IS February 14, 2011 at 9:18 PM  

Gnocchi? It can't be a bad evening with that ;) Have a beautiful night my friend. Can't wait to hear your news! xo

Megan @ Pink O'Clock February 14, 2011 at 10:29 PM  

happy valentine's day, pretty girl! hope you had a perfect night. xo

Oh, My Darling February 15, 2011 at 5:46 AM  

Happy V-day! Sounds like you have delightful plans to celebrate!

Kirby Margaret February 15, 2011 at 8:03 AM  

Happy Valentines day to you M!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails