Lusting for :: Toast's Salt Water Sandals





These Salt Water sandals from Toast's spring collection had me at first sight.  There's something about them that's fun and playful but also invokes memories of dressing up in my grandma's shoes when I was little.  I think that's why I adore them so.  

I'm itching for spring so badly and these 45 degree days we're having are only making it worse.  I'm enjoying the weather, I really am.  I've been wearing my jacket instead of my coat and even went for a brief jog yesterday (I can't jog).  But I know it's only a tease.  I mean, it is still mid-February and this is Chicago so it's only a matter of time until we're back to the brutality of winter, right?  Hopefully I'm wrong.  Because I really want to step outside in some sandals, like these from Toast as soon as possible.  Oh to walk around in them right now without slush getting all over my feet! Sigh.

I definitely reached the point where winter has completely worn out its welcome.  I need it to be spring!


15 comments:

The Olive Tree Blog February 16, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Winter so needs to go away! Love those red shoes!

Jenny N February 16, 2011 at 11:34 AM  

ooh, very cute.

Yeah, it's actually sunny today and I am in such an awesome mood. Must be that Vitamin D I've been missing!

Unknown February 16, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

they totally remind me of sandles i had when i was 4! - meaning i think they are SUPER cute and i'd like to be 4 again - so i want them!

*kiss kiss*
Erika
~Tiptoe Butterfly~

jillian :: cornflake dreams. February 16, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

loving the heatwave we're having too! i got to wear my fall jacket today which was v exicting. anyhoo...wasnt sure about these sandles but i reallly like them on the models! esp the red ones. xoxo jcd

Marissa February 16, 2011 at 12:05 PM  

These are very cute and look comfy as can be. And, yes, they do look just like sandals I had as a toddler. :)

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket February 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

Funny- on my blog I have a pic with a pair of salt water sandals :) So cute makes me think of summer

Ashleigh February 16, 2011 at 1:16 PM  

I hear that! I was just thinking that yesterday was the 1st time in months that I didn't wear leggins under my pants. Definitely welcoming layer weather. I'm trying not to get too excited b/c a cold snap is always around the corner but it sure is nice! P.S. You should totally plan a K.C. weekend to see the exhibit!!

shellie February 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM  

those are way too too cute!!!!1

A Crimson Kiss February 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM  

How sweet! You're right, they so remind me of my grandmother's chic summer sandals!

Amber February 16, 2011 at 3:58 PM  

these are so cute. I am right there with you on the winter front. Its was in the 20s this morning and i want to curl up and cry

Unknown February 16, 2011 at 5:49 PM  

Yes, yes! I love that first outfit! And, those sandals are lovely!! xxxxxx

Holly February 16, 2011 at 9:25 PM  

i have a pair :) makes me feel like a kid wearing them

Natalie February 17, 2011 at 5:20 PM  

love the red ones! adorable! ps. your chocolate souffle sounds amazing! didn't know you could substitute bananas!?

The Franglaise February 20, 2011 at 2:39 AM  

We've been seeing these on all our fellow down under blog buddies' feet this winter (well, their summer). I'm totally getting myself a pair this spring. They are too cute not to be worn around Paris!

Tiffany from HOLIDAY February 24, 2011 at 11:59 AM  

i got stella the red ones last summer and plan on doing so every summer she'll let me! i'm beyond obsessed w/ them. wish i could buy them in every color for her. my friend has them (adult size) and loves them!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails