Weekend Recap


Sorry for the light posting/lack of visits to your lovely blogs, etc.  I've actually been out doing stuff recently - shocking, I know!  I had another nice weekend that was pretty busy which really helped with my serious cabin fever.  Some highlights include ::

  • Friday afternoon/evening drinks with my former coworker + friend, Bean, who is a Denverite these days.
  • Friday night Euchre, part II 
  • Saturday morning brunch with a Groupon that covered all but the tax (score!)
  • El Circo Cheapo (above image) with Inna + Jimbo.  What a good time!  If you get the chance to see it, by all means do!  It's "the poor man's Cirque du Soleil" and to reserve your seat, it's only $10.  We loved every single second of it.  It's not every day you get to see knife juggling, tight-rope walkers in high heels and other amazing acts all in one setting!  
  • Karaoke for Jacob's birthday.  While I didn't get to sing my song, it was still fun to listen to others all night long.  Jake - you kill it every time.  Thanks for humoring me with Sympathy for the Devil even though you didn't seem into doing it.  
  • Lazy Sunday funday which included having a pretty decent Superbowl spread to enjoy with our soon-to-be-parents friends.  
How were all of your weekends?  I hope they were great!

16 comments:

jillian :: cornflake dreams. February 7, 2011 at 3:41 PM  

fun! i am glad you had a good weekend. :) xoxo jcd

jeanette from everton terrace February 7, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

Wow, you weren't kidding - you sure were out doing stuff, and fun stuff at that. I'm getting over a flu bug so I was in bed but did watch a lot of movies online :)

Helena February 7, 2011 at 4:46 PM  

sounds like a delightful weekend!

Michelle February 7, 2011 at 4:47 PM  

Sounds like a busy, but awesome, weekend!

Anna Walker February 7, 2011 at 6:24 PM  

My weekend was great! You seem to have been super super busy this weekend! Hope you had lots of fun! :)

http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

iheartkiwi February 7, 2011 at 7:03 PM  

That sounds like an action packed weekend! I'm now suffering from severe weekend envy.

A Crimson Kiss February 7, 2011 at 9:37 PM  

El Circo Cheapo-that looks amazing! I'm delighted at how busy you've been, and it all sounds like such fun!

Paloma February 7, 2011 at 9:57 PM  

yea groupon!! they can really make a weekend bright :)

Megan @ Pink O'Clock February 7, 2011 at 10:24 PM  

sounds like a great weekend! happy monday, meagan! xo

Brandi February 7, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Karaoke and a circus? That really does sound like fun! I'm so glad you had so much fun this weekend!

Emma February 8, 2011 at 3:12 AM  

Hi dear!
What a lovely blog you have here!
Lots of good pics and inspiration! Keep it up! Thanks for sharing..

Wanna be followers? Let me know ;)

Love from Stockholm..

Noodles and Waffles February 8, 2011 at 8:48 AM  

What a fun weekend! I'm definitely going to look into El Circo Cheapo. I like circus acts. I took trapeze lessons on the lakefront the first year I moved to Chicago...so fun.

Jaime @ laviejaime February 8, 2011 at 9:27 AM  

sounds like a fun packed weekend~

Brooke T February 8, 2011 at 10:13 AM  

Glad you had a great weekend! Mine went well!!

seesaw designs February 8, 2011 at 11:30 AM  

that's a lot! sounds pretty wonderful. i love groupon.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails