Guest post :: Ashley of Ashley Nicole Catherine

Good morning, everyone!  Today kicks off "Ode to Chicago" week.  Be sure to stop back by this week for all the guest bloggers who have kindly put together their own posts dedicated to Chicago and all it has to offer.  I want to say thank you to everyone for helping me out while we get settled in our new home!  

hi, everyone! this is ashley of fashion and style blog ashley nicole catherine. as you know, meagan is moving this week (we'll miss her!) and asked me to share what i would miss about chicago if moved to another city. well, hands down, one of the best things about chicago is the boutiques! the shopping here is amazing, but my favorite places to shop are the independent boutiques unique to chicago.




two of my favorites are mint julep in lakeview and handle with care in old town. both carry a range items at different price points and lots of designers i love like shoshanna and trina turk. mint julep has great affordable accessories and you're sure to find an amazing dress at handle with care!

thanks for having me, meagan! chicago will miss you!

Thanks so much Ashley!

11 comments:

Tamra {ever swoon} July 11, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

Lovely post Ashley! I've never been to Chicago, but it's on the top of my list!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts July 11, 2011 at 11:19 AM  

Great Guest post- I love Chicago-

classiq July 11, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

Lovely post, Ashley! The little black dress is perfect for new Year's eve: classy but with enough sparkle for a very special night. And that statement necklace is fabulous! :)
aDA

Tang July 11, 2011 at 12:04 PM  

Can't wait to visit one day!

k July 11, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

i heart her. and that dress she picked out!

Bad Joan July 11, 2011 at 4:44 PM  

Would love to hit up those boutiques. Great way to pay homage to Chi-town.

http://blog.badjoan.com

Stephanie @ henry happened July 11, 2011 at 6:10 PM  

Perfect timing - I'm visiting Chicago next weekend! Thanks for the ideas!!

A Crimson Kiss July 11, 2011 at 6:47 PM  

Mmm, boutique shopping! Funny enough, it's one of the things I miss most about living back East-it always feels like you're visiting the West Coast flagship store in SF!

Some Korean Website Highjacker July 11, 2011 at 7:13 PM  

happy moving Meagan! and loved your guestage Ashley! such wonderful shares about your inner city love. dying to get there one day myself. ♥

Isabel July 11, 2011 at 7:52 PM  

that bib neckalce is GORGEOUS!

Anonymous,  July 12, 2011 at 7:17 AM  

Great post Ashley! I adore that bib necklace! I'm headed to Chicago in Sept. and think I'll have to go by there! xoxo

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails