Thursday Randoms


The other day I stumbled upon this AMAZING tumblr via Happiness Is.  I seriously spent so much time reading every single one of these and mostly, they all made me smile big time.  If you haven't yet had the opportunity to browse this tumblr, please, please do.


Especially after camping this weekend, seeing this wedding made my heart all aflutter!


This summer love dip dyed tote by Etsy shop forelements is so simple and lovely.  I've been wanting to replace my tote I've been...toting around and this might be a nice replacement.

 {image}

These beautifully tiled stairs have been on my Pinterest for awhile now, and I keep staring at them in awe.  My goal is to lay tile like this in our screened-in porch/sunroom area that doesn't look the best right now (at least I think, I'd SURE LOVE to see it in person again....come on, bank!).  Be sure to check out the rest of this incredibly lovely home!


And just because...here is a funny cat.  Am I the only one who thoroughly enjoys trying to make my cat stand and dance? Surely not!

PS - today's silver lining of having not moved still is that I get to go to the zoo with two of my favorite people!  Hoorah!!

22 comments:

Anonymous,  July 7, 2011 at 10:18 AM  

go to youtube and look up standing cat - it made me laugh like a kid. love it!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. July 7, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

love those tiled stairs! have a great time at the zoo, its a gorgeous day out. xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Unknown July 7, 2011 at 10:43 AM  

What a fun and happy post for Thursday. I LOVE IT! What a talented cat! Just taught Tyson how to roll last night and the hubby was pretty thrilled about it. HAHA!
-Linh

Stephanie July 7, 2011 at 11:02 AM  

I'm with you on the cat. In fact, I like making any animal stand and dance. It's part of why I taught Molly (my guinea pig) to stand up!

This cat is so cute. He looks like a little kid with his belly pressed against the screen!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts July 7, 2011 at 12:10 PM  

I've always wanted stairs like those- and that tote is so cute- my mom made totes similar to those a few years ago- dipping them in dye-

rebecca July 7, 2011 at 12:53 PM  

ha! oh how i love human like pet pics.

Amber July 7, 2011 at 1:52 PM  

i love makin my pup dance around and his hind legs or propping him up on the couch so he is sitting straight up...it makes me laugh as does that funny kitty

FRANKIE HEARTS FASHION July 7, 2011 at 2:10 PM  

Loving the detailed tiles on the stairs! And how cute is that tumblr? Love it! xo

Jess July 7, 2011 at 2:31 PM  

Oh look at that sweet baby! hehe!

Bad Joan July 7, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Love all of these "randoms"! Great images and that cat is adorable!

http://blog.badjoan.com/

A Crimson Kiss July 7, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

I'm smitten with absolutely ALL of this!

Johanna July 7, 2011 at 3:26 PM  

Those stairs are bananas. If only I had a million dollars. I'd redo everything!

Some Korean Website Highjacker July 7, 2011 at 8:00 PM  

awe, it looks like a swell place to click through for hours upon hours of goodness! the wedding shot is amazing and you are surely not the only one....cat dance party - yaaaaaaaaa!

fab share lades, thanks! ♥

April July 7, 2011 at 9:02 PM  

Part of my job involves doing community outreach by going door to door, and there was a little dog doing that exact pose! It was sooo cute! :)

Unknown July 7, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

loving the image of the couple :) so sweet! and, YES...you are not alone in the cat dancing ;) love the randoms today! xoxoxo brynn

The Olive Tree Blog July 7, 2011 at 10:01 PM  

love that saying about friends...works for spouses too! Those bags would be so easy to make at home!! Love the grey color!!

akiko hiramatsu July 8, 2011 at 12:59 AM  

I love standing cat!
Sooo cute;)xx

I'm following you now, I hope you follow me too! xx
http://kimonosnack.blogspot.com/

stephiejane July 8, 2011 at 3:20 PM  

that camping wedding looks so lovely!! and the CAT! cracking me up!! i try and make my dogs dance all the time...they are not amused.

Rhônya Holman July 8, 2011 at 7:14 PM  

Beautiful, fun and creative post! I ADORE the couple picture and the cat standing behind the door is to funny! Great post and blog ...
Keep up the great work and positive vibes. (((-:

Have a lovely weekend, with a lot of sunshine! =(^.^)=

colleen July 11, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

love those tiles! and that cat - too cute.

tea with lucy July 12, 2011 at 7:39 AM  

so many good things here. as always. scrumptious tiles. off to check out the rest of the house now...

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails