10 years

I've been an aunt for 10 years now.  10!  I can't believe it! Just yesterday I was taking naps with baby Bree on my shoulder.  But it's cool.  She loves me, I'm the cool aunt that lives in Chicago and we have good conversations on the phone.  I love that little girl so much!  Happy birthday (yesterday) Bree!

We are goofy

Oof, what a day it's been.  Hopefully things will calm down and be back to some good posting tomorrow. 

Did you all have a good weekend?  We had a blast at the lake.  Hopefully I can upload our pictures tonight!

6 comments:

this free bird July 6, 2010 at 4:51 PM  

your niece is such a cutie!! i have one myself and she is the best...the phone is a great thing. do the two of you skype?

ps- meant every word about your invitations - they are wonderful and you are on the countdown!! less than 30 days!!

abigail July 6, 2010 at 9:08 PM  

aw, so cute! I've been an aunt for 6 years and it's just about the best thing ever.

A Crimson Kiss July 6, 2010 at 10:01 PM  

I worked all weekend and caught a cold; not the way I'd hoped the fourth would work out! But at least I have an excuse to lay in bed eating ice cream, so there's always a silver lining!

Silver Strands July 7, 2010 at 12:31 AM  

Looking forward to your pictures :)
oxoxox
Denalee

PS - I'm your newest follower

hip hip gin gin July 7, 2010 at 9:07 AM  

Awww, that is such a sweet photo!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails