This is awesome (and a little weird)


I slept in til 10:30 today.  It was just like a regular Saturday or Sunday for me.  And then I woke up, understood that it was indeed Monday morning and that no, I wasn't late for work.  No guilt! Just pure incredible happiness! And a little annoyance seeing as how my kitteh didn't quite get it, and thought he needed to be a cute alarm clock (it's not cute when you're sleeping).

So life is great.  For those first few seconds when you realize you're at home on a Monday morning and that you never have to go back to that job you dislike and then it hits you...oh man, we leave for our wedding in 5 days! I then bolted out of bed like a maniac.

And now, I'm off to run some errands and do some much needed cleaning.  Wish me luck! This week is going to be over before I know it. 

New beginnings are so awesome!

* Image - I feel like this right now :)

8 comments:

hip hip gin gin July 26, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

Eeeeep! Five days, so exciting!! It will go by so fast, make sure to take a little time every night to stop and just enjoy the moment. Good luck with all the final prep!

Noodles and Waffles July 26, 2010 at 1:38 PM  

Good luck with all your last minute tasks!

stephiejane July 26, 2010 at 2:34 PM  

sooooo exciting!!! and man that is an AWESOME feeling when you wake up on a weekday and realize you don't have to go to work, love it :)

Quindome July 26, 2010 at 2:46 PM  

Whoopee! I love that moment of, "Oh, yeah, never going back there again!". Enjoy it for all of us!

this free bird July 26, 2010 at 3:09 PM  

guilt-free monday morning in bed...how perfect is that??

wedding in 5 days!! yikes!!

enjoy your time!
xoxo,
carrie

Unknown July 26, 2010 at 5:36 PM  

It was a pretty great day until just now when I got some bad news about a friend not coming out with us. Oh well, I can't let it get me down! But yeah the freedom is superb and I'm so thankful for it! We leave for California in 5 days but the wedding is in 11 :) Time is flying by!

Ms. Pink July 26, 2010 at 6:03 PM  

how exciting! good luck with everything :)

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

A Crimson Kiss July 28, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

CONGRATULATIONS! This is all such fabulous news!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails