Burt Reynolds loves me


Last night, I had a dream that Burt Reynolds was my uncle.  This version of him, not the modern day.  Cowboy hat and all.  It was awesome.  He was going to buy us a brand new SUV for our wedding.  It was an SUV that cost over $300,000 and I was scared to death of driving it.  When I questioned the gift to my mom about how could a family member of ours ever afford to get us a wedding gift that costs over $300,000, she said, don't worry about it - he's Burt freaking Reynolds.

God, it was awesome.

* Image

6 comments:

Noodles and Waffles July 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noodles and Waffles July 11, 2010 at 2:15 PM  

I'm singing East Bound & Down in my head. Love Burt.

Anonymous,  July 11, 2010 at 4:16 PM  

when I was a little girl I dreamt about someone singing loudly in the tub: it was Nat King Cole. I have no idea why he was taking a shower in our bathroom, but he smiled at me and accepted a request for a song. I was about nine and my mom would listen to his LP all day long...

iheartkiwi July 11, 2010 at 7:52 PM  

ha ha i WISH burt reynolds was my uncle.

no offense to my real uncles... but come on, he's burt freaking reynolds!

hip hip gin gin July 12, 2010 at 9:27 AM  

Hilarious!! I want Burt freaking Reynolds to be my uncle too!!

stephiejane July 12, 2010 at 4:07 PM  

hahaha awesome!!! now that's pretty much the coolest dream i've heard of in a while!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails