Wake up, sleepyhead


Tonight, oh I can't wait for it, tonight...we get a new mattress.  It's being delivered tonight and I can't WAIT to go to sleep.  I've been day dreaming about the dreams that may come tonight.

You see, we have been sleeping on a 12-year-old (or so, maybe older) mattress for far too long.  The coils poke me.  We both wake up achy, with knots and stiffness in our necks/backs/shoulders, you name it.  So this is sure to be heavenly.  And there will be lots of snuggle sessions on this new mattress, you can count on that.  Aaah, sweet dreams to me and Badger tonight :)

6 comments:

Anna Walker July 20, 2010 at 5:57 PM  

I am glad you are getting a new mattress! A good night's sleep is always great!

xoxo

Anonymous,  July 20, 2010 at 7:11 PM  

hurrah! have a lovely night of sleep!

Ms. Pink July 20, 2010 at 7:38 PM  

how nice! sweet dreams :)

mp
http://www.thepinkandblueblog.com/

Noodles and Waffles July 21, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

I bet you slept incredibly well.

stephiejane July 21, 2010 at 10:22 AM  

yay for new mattresses!! stephen and i finally got one about a year ago, after having one that i'd slept on for over 12 years. the difference is amazing, you are gonna love it!

Unknown July 21, 2010 at 4:30 PM  

I need a new mattress! I sleep on a crappy full sized taco bed with a 6 foot 3 giant. so not cool.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails