I Can Feel It Coming in the Air Tonight




1 // 2 // 3 // 4 
Yesterday, Stevie and I drove past SO many daffodils! I could hardly believe my eyes.  It's February 29th, for pete's sake!  I also noticed that the tulips I planted last October have started to sprout.  It makes me happy that I successfully grew some pretty tulips for our front yard, but it makes me terribly frightened that they'll die off when mother nature decides to bring old man winter back.  Either way, I'm feeling crazy for spring flowers and thought you might enjoy my latest obsession.


11 comments:

April February 28, 2012 at 11:25 PM  

There's a field outside my apartment and my bedroom window looks down on some beautiful patches of daffodils! :)

Lady Grey February 29, 2012 at 5:55 AM  

oh I have to admit I am terribly jealous. Spring is nowhere in sight up here.
These photos are so refreshing and uplifting. Spring flowers are definitely the best of all!
xo

Jenny N February 29, 2012 at 6:19 AM  

I have seen so many bulbs popping up too. They are pretty, but I worry about them too! So early! :)

Leslie February 29, 2012 at 11:16 AM  

I'm ready for spring! I could certainly use some tulips and some sunshine. :)

shellie February 29, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

me too! i just bought a couple of bunches of daffodil yesterday at the market.

Amber February 29, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

I feel ya! The flowers sprouting right now are so pretty. I hope they dont get killed off by a resurgence of winter weather.

Stop by & enter my Vedette giveaway!

Alexa February 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM  

Oh my goodness...the yellow just makes me smile! Beautiful!

A Crimson Kiss February 29, 2012 at 1:54 PM  

We've had tulips on our kitchen table for the last two weeks–I can't resist them!

Mal February 29, 2012 at 4:56 PM  

Love these springy bouquets. Daffodils are one of my very favorite flowers.

Mal @ The Chic Geek

domestikate March 4, 2012 at 2:25 PM  

I love daffodils, they make my heart so happy. Although the few that are flowering in my garden took a bit of battering today in a hail storm! Wish Mother Nature would get her act together!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails