Thursday's Randoms


Today I want to go to there.  I want to look out over the ocean, hear the waves crashing and feel the serene calm that comes along with it.  Now who wants to take me there?



I'm smitten over these Harry Barker dog beds (on sale!).  Stevie is currently using Gus' bed, which Gus never used.  It's the perfect size right now but she is growing like a weed.  I'm thinking that turquoise beauty needs a spot in our home.  


I'm pretty sure that any home office could stand to have this snail tape dispenser.  It cracks me up!  Via


I know that it's already February - but I still don't have a nice calendar for 2012.  In fact, we've been using a free calendar in our junk mail from a real estate agent in the area.  Wouldn't this nature calendar from Etsy store Miles of Light be perfect?



Guys, can you tell I"m a sucker for Madewell? I feel like all my dream clothes come from there - yet I have only ever bought shoes from them!  If only I could go on a Madewell shopping spree.  I would buy this dress, for sure.


Last, I just thought you all should know that I'm totally in the mood to snarf a lot of these down.  That is all.  Via

How are all of you today? I'm feeling a little bit under the weather.  I'm at home with Stevie, who is trying her hardest to chew every last bit of a wicker basket in our living room.  An over excited puppy + sick Mo = bad combination.  Wish me luck...

16 comments:

Mandy Crandell February 9, 2012 at 10:16 AM  

I want to wear that dress by the ocean in the first image. So pretty!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Ashley @ The Sweet Life February 9, 2012 at 10:29 AM  

I (too) wish I was by the ocean today. But then again, when don't I feel that way?

Hope you get to feeling better :)

Mal February 9, 2012 at 10:37 AM  

I love that snail tape dispenser so much! I'm pretty sure I need to buy it.

Mal @ The Chic Geek

Gloria February 9, 2012 at 10:47 AM  

Those cheese tartlets look scrumptious, and I LOVE the snail tape dispenser!

Ren- Lady Of The Arts February 9, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

Love the tape dispenser-
Those doggie beds are too nice to use for my pet.

Leslie February 9, 2012 at 11:41 AM  

I love, love, love those dog beds. I think I need to get a dog, so I have an excuse to get one of those beds! I also think those tarts look super yummy; maybe I need to do some baking. :)

erica February 9, 2012 at 12:39 PM  

How cute is that tape dispenser and I am loving the calendar! xo

The Olive Tree Blog February 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

hope you feel better! love the ocean photo...I miss the ocean.

greenies are a little pricey but they are a great little treat for chewing puppies ;)

also any of these style toys :

http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3882654

are great for little chewers if you put peanut butter inside it will keep them busy for a longggg time.

Amber February 9, 2012 at 1:23 PM  

I wish I was on a warm beach too. This winter needs to over quick. Feel better.

Johanna February 9, 2012 at 1:38 PM  

That ocean image has me daydreaming, too. Whoever takes you...I'd like to tag along, too!

Caroline February 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM  

I love that first photo!!!!

colleen February 9, 2012 at 6:27 PM  

hope your day went well and you feel better - i absolutely love that madewell dress. such a pretty store.

jillian :: cornflake dreams. February 9, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

that first photo is just gorgeous! i love the blues! xo

April February 9, 2012 at 8:43 PM  

Um, I'm already hungry and those cheese tartlets look like heaven on Earth. Guuuh.

so anthro February 12, 2012 at 1:41 PM  

Oh my goodness I love everything here. That tape dispenser is the funniest thing and I loove that Madewell look.

Marisa Seguin February 16, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

That tape dispenser is magnificent. I must have it.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails