Together We Shall Go Until We Die
























1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7

Just a little romance for your Tuesday viewing pleasure.  6 years ago, my heart started going pit-er-pat just thinking about a certain something, someone, slowly making its/his way into my life.

I love the way I feel when I reminisce about the time leading up to our first kiss.  Those butterflies that make your stomach ache with excitement and anticipation come rushing back every time.

I knew he was something special from the beginning.  I knew he wasn't going anywhere.  I just knew.

6 years ago my life completely changed; I had met my better half.  And I have cherished every day since.

19 comments:

Johanna February 21, 2012 at 8:04 AM  

Awww...happy dating anniversary. Such sweet images!

colleen February 21, 2012 at 8:07 AM  

congrats! here's to the next six!

Mandy Crandell February 21, 2012 at 8:13 AM  

This totally made me forget about the rain outside! So, so sweet. I wish you two all the best in life. <3

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Leslie February 21, 2012 at 8:15 AM  

So sweet. Is it sad that the picture from "Up" might make me the saddest?

Eliza :: Case Study February 21, 2012 at 8:36 AM  

This is so precious! Much love to you both!

jeanette from everton terrace February 21, 2012 at 8:48 AM  

Very sweet. I know exactly how you feel. Appreciating your love is a great thing.

Anonymous,  February 21, 2012 at 9:33 AM  

So sweet! Happy anniversary, i wish you many many more!
xx
Z

rooth February 21, 2012 at 9:54 AM  

UP! That movie gets me every time. Happy anniversary!

The Olive Tree Blog February 21, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

such a sweet post...love the photos with it!!!

ashlyn | nicole February 21, 2012 at 11:07 AM  

what a sweet little post -- makes me happy & sad at the same time.

A Crimson Kiss February 21, 2012 at 1:03 PM  

This is the sweetest post–happy anniversary, you two!

m_b February 21, 2012 at 1:05 PM  

i love that ; the moments leading up to the first kiss. magical! happy anniversary and here's to many more! :)

Sarah B. February 22, 2012 at 8:50 AM  

I adore the compilation of photos you've made. Absolutely darling! Sounds like after 6 years you're still madly in love. Wishing you many more for the future! :)

Anonymous,  February 22, 2012 at 11:49 AM  

Amazing, sweet and from the heart! Thanks for sharing! xo

Alexa February 22, 2012 at 2:37 PM  

Oh I love this sweet post! Makes my heart melt!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails