Thursday's Randoms


How does your garden grow? Now that spring is inching closer, we're talking more and more about our soon-to-be vegetable garden.  Husband has it all planned out, to my delight, but I keep finding so many awesome ways to grow everything.  Our biggest problem will be keeping deer out of our stuff, not to mention the cat, dog and other animals wandering through.  But it's almost time to start! Via


Ever since I spotted these on pinterest last week, I've had an undeniable craving for them.  They look so perfect in every single bite.  How can one resist??  Via


Speaking of spring, this skirt would make a great addition to anyone's closet for the upcoming warm months!  I'm in love already.  Via


And wouldn't this necklace match perfectly with the warehouse skirt above? I do declare it would.  It would indeed.


I'm obviously in the bright-colored mood today, and when I spotted Essie's spring collection via Matchbook Magazine, my nails were all like, "hey, paint me that beautiful orange color at once!".  

The weather is warm today (70 and sunny!) and it's got me itching for sunshiny days ahead.  I hope you are getting a glimpse of spring this week as well!

18 comments:

Stephanie February 23, 2012 at 11:10 AM  

I'm definitely feeling the spring colors these days. I just "made" a light violet shade of nail polish (combined dark purple with some white) and I love it. I gotta try that tangerine color next!

Jaime @ laviejaime February 23, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

yum those french toast bites look good! loving the Essie brights too.

rooth February 23, 2012 at 11:28 AM  

Those spring colours look like fun! I think everyone is ready for this faux winter to be over now...

Leslie February 23, 2012 at 12:13 PM  

I love that skirt and the new nail polish colors. I think that those French toast bites look absolutely delectable!

Nicole February 23, 2012 at 12:17 PM  

Oh I wish it was warmer here! This whole waiting around for spring thing is driving me crazy!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. February 23, 2012 at 2:04 PM  

mmm i saw those little french toast bites on pinterest too... they look SO good! xoxo

Amber February 23, 2012 at 2:20 PM  

Im wicked jealous if your warm weather. I cant wait till 70 degrees is the norm again.

Gloria February 23, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

That pretty floral skirt makes me wish it was May right now!

Megan @ Pink O'Clock February 23, 2012 at 3:49 PM  

great picks, as usual! those french toast bites look ridiculously delicious, and i love the skirt.

Erica February 23, 2012 at 4:12 PM  

mmmmm, those french toast bites look delightful!
xo
Erica

A Crimson Kiss February 23, 2012 at 4:54 PM  

Love, love, love this post! As for keeping the critters out, good luck!

Jenny N February 23, 2012 at 5:05 PM  

Deer were a HUGE problem for us last year...ugh. ...they ate everything! I saw many ways to repel them, but you have to be diligent. Actually, when I have the means and the yard, I just want to put up a fence around my garden.

colleen February 23, 2012 at 5:40 PM  

we are getting some spring up here, too. feels nice. and also makes me want to paint my nails some bright color.

Tracey February 23, 2012 at 6:10 PM  

Ok, it's always dangerous visiting you here. I want one of everything you've listed ... love the garden ideas and love, love, love that beautiful skirt. :)

The Olive Tree Blog February 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM  

oh I am soooo ready to get some gardening done! Lots and lots and lots of chicken wire...that will keep those critters out ;) We even put it across the top like a gate to keep birds out...but we also have a n open field behind our house which means we have all kinds of critters to deal with

Michelle February 25, 2012 at 10:27 AM  

We are hoping to start an herb garden soon, pinterest has been very helpful in coming up with ideas!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails