Friday's Fancies + Have a Dazzling Weekend!

Friday's Fancies Oscars Edition


1. Monique Lhuillier Dress // 2. Zarb champagne // 3. Michael Kors Leg Shine // 4. Chanel Rouge Allure Velvet lipstick // 5. Jimmy Choo clutch // 6. Kimberly McDonald stud earrings // 7.  Christian Louboutin Lady Peep pumps

Happy Friday, friends!  This week's Friday's Fancies post is dedicated to all the red-carpet excitement that is coming up on Sunday!  It's crazy that it's already time for the Oscars again.  I can't wait to see how everyone is dressed and whether or not the wins are exciting.  All of this red carpet talk is totally putting me in the mood for some champagne!  Naturally, I couldn't leave it off the list.

I would feel oh-so-glam in this Monique Lhullier dress.  Even though the length is not quite Oscar appropriate, it's still a dazzler and I would love every last minute wearing it.  The stud earrings would be a dream come true to wear and let's not forget the importance of leg shine, right?

What have you planned for this final weekend of February?  Our spring-like weather is gone (in the blink of an eye, basically) so we can put our focus back on our indoor projects.  The wainscot is officially up but he ran out of glue so the project isn't 100% yet.  Hopefully I'll be telling you it IS complete come Monday.  Our dating anniversary is tomorrow (hooray!) so we'll surely be dining out somewhere nice and treating ourselves to some good old fashioned romance.  Last, we've decided it's time to finally invest in a second car (it's difficult in a sprawling city versus one where you can get what you need on foot or by train).  I am pretty sure test-driving is on the docket for the weekend as well.  How exciting!

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's marvelous.  Until Monday! xoxo

20 comments:

Kyla February 24, 2012 at 10:50 AM  

Ooh, what a glitzy set! I won't be able to watch unfortunately, but I'm excited to catch all the post-style online! ;)

Leslie February 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM  

Happy car shopping! I love your set; I think it's so glamorous!

magpie February 24, 2012 at 10:52 AM  

I love those earrings! So fancy, indeed. have a great weekend!

colleen February 24, 2012 at 11:24 AM  

i love how decadent this outfit is - literally love every single item. and beyonce just wore that dress. naturally, she rocked it quite well.

Alexa February 24, 2012 at 11:28 AM  

Yay for the new car...and I love the dress you chose. Gorgeous.

Val Fox February 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM  

Enjoy your dating anniversary, car shopping, and red carpet watching! Love the dress!
-Val

Courtney Erin February 24, 2012 at 12:08 PM  

Wow - I would kill to wear this outfit - that dress is amazing!

Courtney ~ http://sartorialsidelines.com

henning love February 24, 2012 at 12:29 PM  

enjoy celebrating your dating anniversary!! and i love that dress!

Amber February 24, 2012 at 12:58 PM  

as much as I love the dress and shoes, I cant take my eyes off those beautiful earrings. I need them! Hope you have a great weekend.

Stop by and enter my Vedette giveaway!

rooth February 24, 2012 at 12:59 PM  

Have a fun date anniversary and enjoy the car shopping. I hate negotiating with sales people but it is nice getting a new car

A Crimson Kiss February 24, 2012 at 1:46 PM  

This Oscar outfit is divine, and this weekend sounds wonderful! Wainscoting and test driving, oh my!

Jess February 24, 2012 at 4:16 PM  

Definitely gotta have some of that champagne with that gorgeous dress! Have a fabulous weekend!

Michelle February 24, 2012 at 6:18 PM  

Love that pop of green in those earrings.

Stephanie February 24, 2012 at 10:19 PM  

We have to get another car too- our lease is up. Let us know what you decide on...we've been having a hard time deciding!

Miss Amy February 25, 2012 at 3:54 AM  

I love the Michael Kors leg shine! Except....I use it everywhere! ha!

Kristen February 25, 2012 at 1:00 PM  

Those earrings are stunning!


Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Johanna February 26, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

That dress and those earrings are stunning. Can't wait to watch the red carpet tonight!

Marian February 26, 2012 at 2:15 PM  

That dress...love at first sight! And those earrings! Its all so perfect!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails