Thursday's Randoms


Punxsutawney Phil predicted more winter this morning but many other groundhog's seemed to offer a different opinion.  Whatever the case may be, I'll take it.  If it means winter is finally coming, well, that's fine because that's only rght and natural.  If it means warm weather is here to stay? Why complain?  Also, I can hardly believe that snowpocalypse was this time last year! What a couple of days that was.  I made us watch Groundhog Day while we were snowed in!



Well, it's February.  Which means many things.   Some reasons why I love this month so much are a) my mom made Valentine's Day pretty cool growing up.  I would always get a piece of jewelry or a cd or something cool along with candy.  Also, she helped out a few years at the florist so I would get pretty flowers from her.  b) it is the month that my husband and I started dating 6 years ago.  6 years? Holy wowzers!  c) I'm just a fan in general of pink and red together so seeing stores decorated for Valentine's day makes me happy.  



Blue Moon and Corona cupakes?  Yes, please.  Here's the recipe for the Blue Moon ones.  Mayhaps I should make these?


{image}

Through Marie Claire magazine, I discovered this beautiful (and very expensive) lingerie store - Agent Provocateur.  If only it were feasible to spend $350 on a bra and panty set....


This chicken coop has a rooftop garden! I love how inventive people are.  I would really like to have a few chickens in our yard to go along with our soon-to-be-crafted vegetable garden.  I love the idea of being able to eat an entire meal from our backyard.  If we have the room, why not?  

What's inspiring you this Thursday? Hope your weeks are going great!

10 comments:

Erika Lee @ A Tiny Rocket February 2, 2012 at 9:44 AM  

I love February- because its one of two times a year my husband gets me flowers :) He does better with planned days versus random surprises. lol happy thursday.

Katie February 2, 2012 at 9:58 AM  

I kind of wish winter would come along, just for a little bit. This weather has been nice, but I'd really like to see some snow! I suppose we'll just have to wait and see which groundhog got it right.

Stephanie February 2, 2012 at 10:43 AM  

I can't believe we're having 6 more weeks of winter when we've barely had winter in the first place!

Leslie February 2, 2012 at 12:10 PM  

I love the rooftop area! I love the idea of beer cupcakes. Those sound pretty perfect for the Super Bowl! Thanks for sharing. :)

Carol {Everyday Delights} February 2, 2012 at 12:43 PM  

I would love to have my own chicken! Fresh eggs in the morning - yes please!

Amber February 2, 2012 at 1:11 PM  

Im not really a big fan of Valentines Day but I do love me some red and pink :)

Tang February 2, 2012 at 1:28 PM  

That's the sweetest little chicken coop ever. I wouldn't mind a little snow for the rest of winter here!

Morgan February 2, 2012 at 1:36 PM  

Blue Moon Cupcakes! Sign me up!

Nikki February 2, 2012 at 3:27 PM  

Awww, my dad always made Valentine's Day special for us. Oh memories.

My neighbors have chickens, and although I love to watch them and love to eggs...in the summer they smell a little. And we have racoons and coyotes hanging out for their chance at a snack.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails