Lately






Sir Wyatt has completely consumed our lives over the last 7 weeks, but would anyone expect otherwise?  He is a pretty amazing baby, even if he does keep us up for 2 hours some nights in the wee hours.  We're madly in love and that's all that matters.

We managed to go out on a date this past Friday night, consisting of delicious Mexican cuisine (hello, margaritas!) and The Great Gatsby.  It was lovely and much needed (thanks again, BeBe and Papa Badger!).  We managed to spend some time poolside as well, but only after a very trying afternoon.  It's so easy to forget so many necessary things when you're venturing out with an infant.  It's also so very easy for the world's worst traffic jam to ruin a very fine day.  Luckily, we were handsomely rewarded with a sweet baby giving us 7 straight hours of sleep.  Yes! Now that seems like good car...ma ;)

How are you all? I can't believe I managed a post, and with nursery pictures I promised forever ago at that! God bless nap time!

9 comments:

magpie May 20, 2013 at 1:36 PM  

ohmygoodness! so cutie cutepants! I love seeing pics of Wyatt and the space is so pretty! Love the grey walls and decals. The fresh white crib on the grey wall is lovely!
What a lucky baby!

A Crimson Kiss May 20, 2013 at 1:39 PM  

He is just so handsome, and I love the nursery!

Lady Grey May 20, 2013 at 2:47 PM  

Cutie! I love the nursery, especially that mobile :)

rooth May 20, 2013 at 9:28 PM  

Awww, the nursery is adorable and so is baby Wyatt

Katie May 22, 2013 at 7:57 AM  

Oh my gosh! His expression is so darling!

and I love that mobile, too.

Johanna May 22, 2013 at 9:00 PM  

That face...that nursery... I love the updates. And 7 hours - bravo lil man!

k May 30, 2013 at 2:22 AM  

the nursery is gorgeous!!! and he is so adorable, loving hearing about him, so more soon, k?!

Jaime @ laviejaime May 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM  

Wyatt is so sweet! I love his nursery too

Michelle June 12, 2013 at 8:28 PM  

What a doll! Darling nursery too, btw.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails