Monday, Monday. Not happy to see you, I do declare. Even though I didn't utilize my free time as I might have wished, a boring weekend of doing nothing is still 100 times better than Monday. Can I get an 'amen'?! Some highlights of the weekend include ::
- It rained cats and dogs on Friday night (tee hee) but we dodged some pretty high winds, thankfully.
- Mexican food + errands equaled in a pretty decent Saturday afternoon. Not to mention the weather was in the low 70s and it felt glorious!
- Husband did a fine job, a fine job indeed, at finishing up the surround sound/TV move situation. Who needs a professional when you've got a handy husbadge? No more exposed TV cords - he hid those babies in the wall. Awesome.
- Parks and Recreation marathon, thanks Netflix!
- Brunch with family at Toast - we celebrated a birthday, ate lemon souffle pancakes and had a lovely time.
- Da Bears! 'Twas nice to watch a Bears game in which a) Cutler did very well (if you can forgive those first few downs) and b) they kicked ass! Woo!
Not much this weekend but it was nice. How were your weekends? I'd love to hear!
I'm thinking some time away from this blog of mine might be necessary over the coming weeks. I've lost some inspiration, the discipline and the ambition. I plan to test the waters of not blogging as much and hope that you guys can stick with me as I do. Keep checking back though, you never know when a post might pop up!
Last, happy birthday, Hadley!! Here's a little birthday dance for you.