Cheer up, love!

I’m not feeling too great today, so I’m trying to cheer myself up with some fun stuff, like this:



And this:



If I could turn my day around right now, I would eat this; drink this; do this for a couple of hours; buy this; go here; and then finish up with 10 hours of this.

Let me know - what great stuff would you do, what awesomeness is crying out “Eat Me” and “Drink Me”, what would you like to do for a couple of hours, and where would you rather be on your Thursday evening?
 .
Here's my (Mo) great stuff to do.
If my last 2 weeks could turn around and be completely behind me at this very moment (it's getting close, I can feel it) I would eat this; drink this; get back to normalcy (sorry everyone but it's true); force you friends to do this with me for a couple of hours and spend my (future?) Thursday going here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails