Dream Dress!

This evening is a big deal.  I am going to try on the wedding dress of my dreams.  It costs more than a new car, or a down payment on a new home.  But why should that stop me from wearing it if only for a few minutes?!  It's not like I'm actually going to buy it.  I'm just going to hope that I can charm them or give them a good charity case so they'll GIVE it to me!  Does Oscar really need another $20,000? I don't think so.

UPDATE: There's a new dream dress in town.  Lela Rose is so much more my type than Oscar de la Renta!

The other wedding related plan we have in progress is creating our own save-the-date cards.  At first I was really excited about it, but once we started making them I got discouraged.  Until I found these:



You can DIY it or send in a design for them to process and print for you.  It's not too terribly expensive but it's exactly the kind of paper/postcard combo I had in mind.  What do you think?  Any suggestions from anybody? Anybody?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails