Stevie says hey, everybody! How were your weekends? Ours was nice - it was relaxing and entertaining, to say the least. While the skies opened up and down-poured on us on Saturday, we stocked up at the grocery store and snuggled up inside. Some highlights include ::
- Dinner w/my mother-in-law. Husband is building her a computer so we took the pup over to play with the pug (they quickly became bff's) and snuck away for some mexican food (however, that was a total bust). We came back to have drinks and watch the dogs play (the pug was over the moon)
- Saturday brought non-stop rain, which meant taking Stevie out was kind of a nightmare. She's been doing so so good with her potty training but when it rains, the accidents tend to spike. Gotta work on that some more. The good news (and the highlight here) is that she is sleeping through the night in her kennel! Although I probably just jinxed that. We both slept pretty lightly expecting her to need to go out. But not a peep til morning...
- 50/50 - with beers in hand, we sat down to watch the flick with excitement. I love JGL and Seth Rogen and had only heard good things about this film. It did not disappoint, even though it was kind of a downer. Just be prepared to feel sad if you haven't seen it and plan to. It's worth it though. So very good.
- Even though we lost to Mizzou (grr), watching the KU vs Missouri game was really enjoyable. I thought we had it in the bag with about a minute and a half - but my oh MY how a minute-and-a-half changes everything. We'll see how it goes at Allen Fieldhouse at the end of the month.
- I finally organized our bookcase in the office. From this inspiration. What an improvement.
- We took Stevie to the trail and wore her out good while letting her meet many different people. She's a magnet, to say the least. We've also been playing monkey in the middle with her every day. She does good and performs tricks for treats. But she gets crazy, and I mean crazy. My leg and fingers usually suffer from her craziness.
- Jason Wu for Target - that's right, I snatched up a blue top
- Superbowl party - so much good food and drinks. Not so much good entertainment on the tv. What did you guys think? I spent most of my time keeping an eye on the pooch...
Well here's to a great week ahead! Happy Monday, my friends.