Friday's Fancies

Back To School

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Friday, everyone!  The short week seemed to fly by for me but I am ever so thankful for the weekend being here.  We don't have much planned other than some finishing touches on a home project and some brunch with my mother-in-law on Sunday.  Other than that, the weekend is wide open and I'm so thankful for that.  

This week's Friday's Fancies is, in case you couldn't tell, back to school.  Now I'm long since out of school but I couldn't help but join in on the fun as it's always a good time to shop for "back to school" outfits.  Am I right, or am I right?  My husband told me that it still makes him nervous to think of back to school shopping and I can totally relate to that.  How does it make you feel?  If I were heading back to school this year, I'd gladly sport all of this Madewell stuff (exception being the jeans of course) all school year long.  

What are you up to this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you have a fantastic time!

8 comments:

Ashlyn | Let It Be Beautiful September 6, 2012 at 11:38 PM  

Enjoy brunch + working on the house! :) cute look! love those pants!!

xxA
www.letitbebeautiful.com

rooth September 7, 2012 at 12:11 AM  

That top is the cutest - of course it's Madewell :)

jeands September 7, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

love the jeans. I can't remember the last I used a backpack! Ha, I've really been out of school that long already.

happy weekend!

Unknown September 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM  

I am in love with this look! The backpack is so cute, gotta love some fashion mixed with all that function!

Anonymous,  September 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

Too darn adorable. I am fully in love with that Madewell top, tried it on last night and it is even better in person!

Lindsay September 7, 2012 at 12:45 PM  

Madewell has like the quintessential back to school style! I love it all. Especially the backpack..I'm not in school but it could double as a carry on right? :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails