Color Crush :: Coral & Navy





1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Friends! I have been itching, and I mean itching, to create blog posts for you that don't involve photos of my baby (but please indulge me when I do).  Blog posts that involve what I used to post about.  You know, like clothes, accessories, blah, blah.  So here we go, my first color crush post in...forever!

I love the color combo of coral and navy.  I would love to squeeze into that Madewell striped skirt one night and go for a walk in the park in those adorable coral Keds.  What do you think, are you a fan of the combination?


4 comments:

A Crimson Kiss June 21, 2013 at 12:59 PM  

Love this–I can hardly grab a non-Keds pair of shoes out of my closet lately!

rooth June 21, 2013 at 1:26 PM  

Yes, I'm all about that colour combo. More coral please!

Mandy Crandell June 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM  

LOVE the skirt and swim top!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Gloria June 24, 2013 at 10:56 AM  

Haha who doesn't love baby posts?! That skirt is so cute - great color combo!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails