Thursday Loves


Have you guys heard of Mur wall decals?  They are only pretty much the best and I want so badly to have a wall or four of them in my home.  Ever since I bought these Mae Wall Decals for Wyatt's nursery, I've been a fan of anything in similar fashion.  Recently, I purchased a sweet stencil for "wallpapering" a room but that involves paint and precision and frankly, ain't nobody got time for that.  Lucky for us, Green Wedding Shoes is hosting a giveaway in which THREE lucky winners will be chosen.  How sweet is that?!




Tumbleweed Handcraft has some amaaaaazing sunglasses - I can't believe I only discovered them this week!  At $85, you can't really beat the deal of handcrafted, one-of-a-kind wood veneer badass sunglasses, now can you.



The fastest way to "hip" up your home - these mini geometric planters would look any room look 10 times cooler.  Etsy shop Shade on Shape has some very pretty things worth checking out.


Sometimes I wish I could plan weddings all the time.  Minus the stress.  But really, the stress is only really bad when it's your own wedding, right?!  Anyway, these straws from Bhldn are so incredibly beautiful, and they're STRAWS.  Why wasn't this store around when I got married??



I leave you with a recent picture of my little meatloaf, as charming as ever.

Hope you are all surviving the week - it's almost Friday! Be sure to check back in, an exciting post is in the works!

8 comments:

Gloria July 25, 2013 at 10:09 AM  

Ahhh adorable! And I'm loving those little geometric planters too!

A Crimson Kiss July 25, 2013 at 12:07 PM  

No lie, I ALWAYS think of you when I'm perusing BHLDN!

rooth July 26, 2013 at 2:24 PM  

Cue the AWWWS. And I love those straws

Anna @ IHOD July 28, 2013 at 9:11 PM  

Oh so many good things to check out!!

Mandy Crandell July 29, 2013 at 5:58 AM  

Those sunglasses are so cool!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Carol {Everyday Delights} July 29, 2013 at 11:04 PM  

What a little cutie! And that onesie is adorable!

dresses July 28, 2017 at 10:53 PM  

only the most beautiful are meant for a perfect beauty like you!
catholic wedding gowns
celtic wedding dresses australia
http://www.jadegown.com.au

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails