Happy Weekend!






{my Valentine's flowers, I love them}

Happy Friday, friends! I'm sorry for my absence this week.  Between work, doctors appointments and our expected company this weekend, I've been a little busy.  But I wanted to drop in and wish you all a happy weekend!

Tomorrow is my baby shower and I've been looking forward to it for so long now.  My sister-in-law has been planning it and I know that no matter what, it's going to be incredible.  Because of the shower, we have 6 troopers driving in from Kansas just for the occasion.  I'm so excited to see all of my loved ones and to have everyone reunite to honor the sweet little boy who is soon to make his grand entrance to the world.  

So many wonderful things have happened or are happening this week.  Some close friends of ours welcomed their baby girl to the world yesterday, my favorite peanut turned 2, my best friend is due any second now and my coworker got engaged this morning!  Let's hope the remainder of the week is filled with excitement and joy.  

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's fantastic!  

13 comments:

Stephanie February 15, 2013 at 11:15 AM  

Happy weekend!! I have no doubt your shower will be amazing!! Please take lots of pictures - I can't wait to see it!

Sara February 15, 2013 at 11:33 AM  

Sounds like a fun weekend! Enjoy your shower! :)
Cheers,
Sara

Carol {Everyday Delights} February 15, 2013 at 11:53 AM  

Beautiful flowers! And have a fantastic shower - can't wait to see pics!

A Crimson Kiss February 15, 2013 at 2:17 PM  

What a wonderful week–and such gorgeous flowers! I'm sure the celebrations this weekend will be wonderful!

Lady Grey February 15, 2013 at 4:46 PM  

Enjoy your shower! So much fun.... relish in all the attention and I hope you are truly showered with gifts and love! Don't forget to take some pictures to share with us : )
xo

Michelle February 15, 2013 at 7:29 PM  

Enjoy your shower! This is such a special time in your life!

Stephanie February 15, 2013 at 7:37 PM  

Beautiful flowers!!! Enjoy your shower!!

rooth February 17, 2013 at 9:52 PM  

Happy late Valentine's Day and I hope that your baby shower was wonderful - don't forget to share some pics with us!

Gloria February 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM  

Ooh those flowers are gorgeous! Hope you had a blast at your shower!

The Olive Tree Blog February 20, 2013 at 3:00 PM  

hope you had a good weekend! do you know boy or girl yet?

Jess February 24, 2013 at 5:09 PM  

I can't wait to see pics of the shower! (Hope you got some good ones!)

k February 25, 2013 at 10:05 AM  

i hope you had an amazing baby shower!

Kimia Kline April 4, 2013 at 4:23 PM  

the flowers are gorgeous!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails