Friday's Fancies + Have a Fun Weekend!

Warm & Fuzzy

sweater // button up top // leggings // boots // socks // hat

Happy Friday!!  I'm pleased as Mo Pie that the weekend is here and that I can kick up my feet in my softest sweatpants and stay warm and cozy inside.  It's a doozy out there, the temp is only 11 degrees at the moment.  So basically, our weekend plans don't involve much other than staying indoors.  It is superbowl weekend though, and we are having a small get together!  Plus we'll being rooting on the U of L Cardinals in person, just a few hours before the other big game.  Not too shabby of a weekend, if I do say so.  What do you have planned?

This week's Friday's Fancies revolves around après-ski outfits.  I'm not a big fan of skiing (hello, bad experiences resulting in injuries) but I am a big fan of being in the mountains, nestled in front of a cozy fire and sipping cocktails in cozy sweaters after a long day out in the cold.  Plus, with the weather here being so frigid, I was more than happy to oblige this week's theme.  

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope you enjoy yourself and stay warm.  I know I'll be nursing my swollen feet and calves with my feet up in the air.  Oh goodie!  

11 comments:

A Crimson Kiss February 1, 2013 at 11:47 AM  

Après-ski is the best part of skiing, even if you enjoy it! Sounds like a wonderful weekend–enjoy!

Kyla February 1, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

I love this cozy look! Flannels are my go-to when I want to be warm :)

Mellissa "Shia" Rondinelli February 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM  

Love this look!

Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
Shia
World According to Shia

Johanna February 1, 2013 at 4:03 PM  

That is the perfect plaid shirt if I do say so!

Oh, My Darling February 2, 2013 at 10:21 AM  

Ooh, the sweater! Those boots! This is a perfect look for a rustic winter!

rooth February 2, 2013 at 9:25 PM  

Stirrup pants! I miss wearing those :) My favourite part of skiing is apres ski as well

k February 4, 2013 at 11:04 AM  

i really do need to find a good plaid shirt, this is a good one!

Gloria February 5, 2013 at 9:32 AM  

Omg those stirrup leggings are a blast from the past :-) Love that cute pom pom hat!

Redheaded Daybook February 5, 2013 at 3:52 PM  

Omgosh! I'm loving that plaid top! Super cute!

Happy Tuesday!

Redheaded Daybook

Katy Greene May 17, 2018 at 5:59 AM  

Thank you for sharing such a nice idea with us. I have an blog on best jogging strollers and double stroller for infant & toddleryou may like.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails