Thursday Loves


I love, love, love this card with all my heart!  Via


How delicious do these cherry margaritas look?  I think I'm starting to make a list of all the adult beverages I want after this baby is born.  These are moving to the top of the list, I must say!  Via


I've been really into flowy blouses lately and this one is certainly stunning.  Via



We already have our mobile/nursery theme picked out, but this happy day cloud mobile sure is darling.


Last but not least, how precious are these hand-carved stools?  Oh. My. God.  Via

I hope your weeks have been lovely.  I'm happy we're so close to the weekend - and I'm especially looking forward to tomorrow because I'm being treated to a prenatal massage!  Woo!

Happy Thursday!

8 comments:

Leslie February 7, 2013 at 10:25 AM  

I love those little chairs. All of your picks are so cute!

A Crimson Kiss February 7, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

As usually you've rounded up the most amazing things–love that blouse, and this week may call for a cherry margarita at the end of it!

k February 8, 2013 at 5:39 AM  

oh that blouse! i love!

rooth February 10, 2013 at 7:32 PM  

Ooo, hope you enjoyed your massage - and I do adore that shirt

Gloria February 11, 2013 at 9:54 AM  

That otter card is so sweet - I love a good pun :-) Hope you had a great weekend!

Joyti February 13, 2013 at 12:57 AM  

Everything's nice...but I have to say that I LOVE that blue polka dotted blouse. *want*

Alexa February 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM  

Love everything...that blouse is gorgeous! How are you feeling? I'm two months behind you! :)

Jess March 29, 2013 at 11:57 AM  

I love those stools! I swear I left a comment on this post, but I'll leave another one!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails