Have an amazing weekend!


Holy donkeys, we're going to be this couple by days end!  I can't hardly believe it!  Perhaps because it's been a long time coming. Perhaps it's because we have been sweating it for the last few weeks and thought it might not even happen at all.  But patience has paid off and we are finally closing this evening.  So now it's FINALLY time to let the fun begin and the stress can melt away.

These past few days have been good for the soul.  We've been staying with family which is always nice. We've been fed, pampered and have really felt the love.  My days have been spent poolside, which couldn't be a better way to de-stress from the most stressful point in my life ever.  Seriously - this has all been like the few weeks leading up to your wedding...times ten.  

This weekend our plans consist of moving, settling and drinking.  Sounds good, right? What's on your plates?

Last, a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to my special guest bloggers!  I can't tell you how much I appreciate each and every one of your posts.  You guys are the best.

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!

*PS - I decided to pass on my weekly Friday's Fancies post this week because of all the madness, but I'll hopefully have a great one for you next time!

24 comments:

magpie July 15, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

SO Happy for you!!!!!! Yea!
Good luck you guys! Go have a fancy dinner tonight!
Love you!

emma July 15, 2011 at 10:27 AM  

yay! I'm so excited & happy for you!! you deserve it! glad you got a little pampered before the unpacking & all that madness. it'll be great! can't wait to see pictures?? wish you the besT!

jeanette from everton terrace July 15, 2011 at 10:31 AM  

Holy donkeys indeed! Very happy for you!

Collins @ Life. Mostly Sweet. July 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

your guest bloggers were awesome and congrats on your house!

classiq July 15, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Good luck! have a fantastic weekend! :)
Ada

Ren- Lady Of The Arts July 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

have a great weekend!
I enjoyed all your guest posts too!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. July 15, 2011 at 11:20 AM  

sounds like a great time! have fun getting all settled in! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

iheartkiwi July 15, 2011 at 11:48 AM  

Oh my goodness! Moving is a bit stressful but it's such an exciting time! I love all the new possibilities it brings.

Good luck my dear! I know everything will be fabulous!

Johanna July 15, 2011 at 12:20 PM  

That's some fantastic news! Yay for the Badgers! Can't wait to hear more!

The Olive Tree Blog July 15, 2011 at 12:48 PM  

So glad to see your back! happy move in!!

Sara July 15, 2011 at 1:06 PM  

Hoorayyyy! So happy for you, friend!

Stacey July 15, 2011 at 1:14 PM  

very happy for you! enjoy your weekend bella! xx

A Crimson Kiss July 15, 2011 at 1:19 PM  

What wonderful news! Have the most wonderful weekend, and be sure to celebrate like crazy!

Unknown July 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

Congrats my dear! Enjoy your new home :) xo

Stephanie July 15, 2011 at 4:02 PM  

So glad to hear everything's going ok!

Punctuation Mark July 15, 2011 at 4:39 PM  

have a fantastic weekend my dear!!!

Unknown July 15, 2011 at 5:12 PM  

YAY!!! This is so, so exciting to here!!! I am so happy for you guys :) :) :) Have a fantastic time settling in... & YES, drinks are definitely in order for you guys!!! xoxoxo brynn

Stephanie July 15, 2011 at 5:41 PM  

Agh how exciting!!! Congrats :)

Tang July 15, 2011 at 8:55 PM  

Sounds like a nice time! Have a great weekend!!

Lady Grey July 16, 2011 at 10:02 AM  

That's great news - Congratulations!!

Ima July 16, 2011 at 8:30 PM  

It's a good thing. I'm happy to hear that. Hope you can really feel a lot better after this weekend. I wish you all the best :)

mari July 17, 2011 at 4:11 AM  

i'm oh so happy for you! hope you'll get settled in quickly and feel the love also at you own home.

have an amazing sunday.

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Danielle Moss July 17, 2011 at 8:50 PM  

You will be missed in Chi but I'm so happy for you! Hope the move went well.

Happy I could help with a guest post!

xo

Jennifer Young July 18, 2011 at 12:02 AM  

loving all the guest posts! let the fun begin :).
j.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails