The time has come...we're packing up our lives and headed south for a new adventure. After living in boxes for the last few weeks, we've reached our breaking point! I can't wait to see what lies ahead for us Badgers, and I'm so blessed to have you all along for the ride.
Chicago, you've sort of treated me well. You introduced me to some amazing people, including my husband. You scratched that big city itch I've had my whole life. You allowed me to finish college at a pretty rad school. But you also treated me in ways to be expected. Money, money, money. That's all you think about. How can I take her money. You know I'm right. Oh and those winters can kiss those dreams of making me miserable goodbye. Chicago, the time has come to say farewell.
In other news, our weekend was a decent one. Nothing too eventful but good nonetheless. Some highlights include ::
- Friday night dinner + games with awesome friends
- Brunch at Revolution
- Record shopping
- Breaking Bad (holy cliffhanger!)
- Packing, donating, packing, beer, packing
- Unexpected girls hangout at this lovely brand new Logan Square establishment*
- Natural Born Killers (just a great movie to watch right before bed after you've had cheese)
See? None too eventful. But that don't matter, cause this week will be enough to make up for it. Eesh, wish us luck!
How were your weekends? I'd love to hear!
I've decided to take some blogger time off this week to do some adjusting to our new lives. But never fear, awesome Chicago bloggers are here! All week, as a matter of fact. So get excited!
* I will miss Logan Square terribly. Especially in summer. But not in winter.