Friday's Fancies + Have a Wonderful Weekend!

Weekend Wear

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

Happy Friday, everyone!  Today is my first Friday's Fancies post in a long time, so I figured I'd start back up with them with an outfit I've been longing to wear ever since the weather turned cold.  Alas, my growing belly will not accommodate the jeans or the sweater, but that's the whole point of Friday's Fancies, yeah?  Instead, I'll probably sport some leggings and one of the husband's sweaters as I'm in the "in between" phase where I just look more like I have a really big beer gut as opposed to a growing baby.  But I swear it's doubled in size since last week!

What have you planned this weekend?  We'll be doing lots of cleaning and grocery shopping.  Hopefully we'll add some fun in there somewhere.  We have company arriving Monday (hooray!) and our guest bedroom has been more of a giant closet/pet playroom than a room for guests, so we have our work cut out for us :)  

I hope your weeks have been fantastic and that your weekends ahead are even better.  Until next week...have a great one!

14 comments:

Katie November 16, 2012 at 11:13 AM  

That bag you picked is adorable! Good luck getting all the space ready for company!

Stephanie November 16, 2012 at 2:40 PM  

I love everything about this outfit - especially the glasses and sweater. Good luck with the cleaning!

Leeann @ Join the Gossip November 16, 2012 at 2:54 PM  

How adorable is that sweater? Happy Friday!

A Crimson Kiss November 16, 2012 at 2:55 PM  

Oh, how I've missed your sense of style–this is impeccable!

Gloria November 16, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

That sheep sweater is too cute! Have a great weekend!

rooth November 17, 2012 at 10:05 AM  

Oh that sheep sweater is so cute! I am such a sucker for animal print :)

Emily | Recently November 19, 2012 at 9:47 AM  

I just read your announcement! Yaaayyy! Congrats! Hope you are feeling great!

k November 19, 2012 at 2:24 PM  

those boots are killer!

Emily {All You Need is Love} November 19, 2012 at 4:46 PM  

LOVE that sweater - so cute! :)
ps. check out my latest giveaway - last day to enter! http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

Alexa November 20, 2012 at 12:14 AM  

Such a cute cute outfit! Don't worry, it will look more like a baby soon enough!

Jess November 20, 2012 at 4:45 PM  

Love those glasses and the sheep sweater! Soooo ready for thanksgiving!!!!!

Shannon Rice November 29, 2012 at 12:15 PM  

Love this look!

And I love your blog...so cute!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails