Thursday Loves


Whoa.  The baker inside of me is infatuated with these toys!  I haven't been baking too much lately (although that really should change) but these are the kinds of toys that make my eyes light up!  Via  Thanks for pinning, Krystal!


I love everything about this coat, mainly the color.  And funny enough, I bought a camel-colored coat from H&M this year that is so similar in looks, size and shape.  The price isn't so bad, either! Via


This image has been making the blog rounds but I really wanted to share it too.  I love how the sheepskin makes it look like snow at the bottom of the tree.  There's no way it would work well in my house with the dog and cat around though :) Via


Another step towards baby Badger's nursery is complete! Thanks to a sale which basically knocked off shipping, these Oh Deer - Retro decals are going up on the walls.  Everything is coming together a little faster than expected but it's so nice to have the decorations coming together early so we can focus on all the expensive items we have to have when it matters most.  Via


























Erin of Reading My Tea Leaves put together a stocking stuffer gift guide roundup that is featured on Etsy today!  It features some of the coolest finds around, and I would love to have them all in my stocking come Christmas morning!

Hope you're all having a lovely week - and that you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  We played host to some amazing friends, followed by a visit from my parents.  It was a great time and definitely left me in the Christmas spirit.  Happy almost Friday, friends!

11 comments:

Gloria November 29, 2012 at 10:13 AM  

I'd totally bake more cakes if I had a set of those cake icer thingies - so cool!

this free bird November 29, 2012 at 10:45 AM  

Anywhere there is something tepee related, you will find me with my wallet out. Haha!

Stephanie November 29, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

Such great finds - love that coat! The stencil for the nursery is adorable too. :)

A Crimson Kiss November 29, 2012 at 12:54 PM  

Loving all these fabulous stuff–especially that magical Christmas tree!

Anonymous,  November 29, 2012 at 9:59 PM  

That christmas tree is gorgeous!!!!

colleen November 29, 2012 at 10:51 PM  

you're having a baby - woo hoo! sorry i am late to that party. i love the idea of sheepskin and had never thought of that - i don't have a tree skirt yet so i might have to invest in it.

m_b November 30, 2012 at 1:55 AM  

such great inspiration! i would stay curled up under that tree on that rug for all of december i think. :)

magpie November 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM  

Awwwe! Love the nursery decor! So freakin cute! I can't wait to meet your lil one!!! Ok.. whew, just had a surge of emotions for the lil badger. Love the tree skirt and the "I love my family" print!

April November 30, 2012 at 3:08 PM  

That cake icer thingy is amazing!

rooth December 2, 2012 at 9:58 PM  

That is one beautiful tree! Mine is too scraggly looking but it's still festive enough for me

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails