Friday's Fancies + Have a Merry Weekend!

That's So Mo

1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7

Happy Friday!  I'm so happy for the weekend - it's been a long week.  Hubs was out of town but he's back now, so it's nice to have a companion to talk to again.  I've felt like the crazy cat (and dog) lady just talking to the pets non-stop like they actually care about what I'm saying.  Baby sure has been getting an earful of my neurosis these last few days too, so I'm especially sure it's glad that dad is back home.  

What are you all up to this weekend?  We'll be getting our Christmas tree (hooray!) hopefully tomorrow.   I already have wrapped presents to put under it, too!  We're also going to see Jersey Boys thanks to my father-in-law.  Other than that, we'll see where it takes us.

Friday's Fancies this week is a true reflection of "me".  I practically wear this ensemble every day - just make a few changes, like really old Blowfish boots, maternity skinny jeans, a jacket from H&M, well, you get it.  But this really is my style to a t.  Tee?  Whatever.  What about you? What would your friends say is "so totally you?"

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's fantastic and full of merriment.  Until next week!

16 comments:

magpie November 30, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

Mo-riffic! It also has a Where's Waldo flare that it super classic and cute! I think that jacket and the strips are "So Maggie". Hmm... i wear my TOMs a lot... too much maybe? ha ha! Also, I want those mittens!

The Olive Tree Blog November 30, 2012 at 10:59 AM  

love everything about this look! my sister says i have a thing for "ugly shoes" :) i like to call it unique shoes :)

Chrissy November 30, 2012 at 11:42 AM  

Super cute look, love the mittens and those boots are killer! Happy weekend xxx

Tiara | a Happy Healthy Home November 30, 2012 at 11:50 AM  

Love everything about this outfit. Perfect for winter! Have a great weekend.

-Tiara

http://icecreamandfrenchfries.blogspot.com/

Smartificial Sweetener November 30, 2012 at 12:24 PM  

Great outfit, looks so cozy and comfy!

xo
Erin

Stephanie November 30, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

I love this outfit! Your style is right up my alley! Have a great weekend :)

A Crimson Kiss November 30, 2012 at 12:57 PM  

Horray for the return of hubs, and what sounds like a wonderful weekend! Those mittens are my favorite!

Unknown November 30, 2012 at 1:22 PM  

love your outfit!

following your blog on GFC :)

xoxo
Suzanne
www.writtenbysuzanne.com

April November 30, 2012 at 1:32 PM  

Yay for Christmas trees! I love the outfit you put together. Something I would actually wear! I really want those sunglasses!

Anonymous,  November 30, 2012 at 1:49 PM  

LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog. New follower here!

his little lady November 30, 2012 at 4:47 PM  

Love this entire look as we start to get bundled for the holiday season. Great picks, girl ;)
xo TJ

me November 30, 2012 at 6:13 PM  

This is my favorite set, yet - awesome!

Unknown November 30, 2012 at 8:51 PM  

I love everything about this! I posted a similar jacket in mine :) Happy Friday!
xoxo
Shelby

glitterandgingham.blogspot.com

Alexa December 3, 2012 at 9:55 PM  

Lov elove this look. It's perfect for the weather!

Mandy Crandell December 4, 2012 at 5:56 AM  

The boots and mittens are so cute! This look is very me too. Actually, switch the sweater for a tank/cardigan combo, and it's definitely me.

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails