Thursday Loves


Here's a beautiful photo to freshen up your Thursday.  The colors are so pleasing to the eye, don't you think?  Be sure to check out the rest of this post!

I love this oversized sweater with two handsome bucks adorning the front.  But the part I love the most is the fact that it's only $32!  Via SheInside Via Krystal's Pinterest.


It really is beginning to feel a lot like Christmas around my neck of the woods.  Sure, there may not be decorations outside of stores or anything that really signals Christmas being here but the feeling is definitely in the air.  As I drove to work yesterday morning, a herd of deer crossed the road ahead, the ground was covered in frost and a new Bob Dylan tune (let's face it, I thought I was hearing Louis Armstrong for a minute) graced the radio.  It just felt so very Christmasy.  And this year I have kraft paper, bakers twine and high hopes of wrapping some gifts from this inspiration!  Via



Dear husband, this one's especially for you.  Especially now that I'm eating for two....please forgive anything negative that might come out of my mouth.  The lil' chief inside me is awfully demanding!  Look at me, already blaming my unborn child for mean things I might say, haha.  Poor thing.  Via



Mo pie, please!  With Thanksgiving being right around the corner (hello, one week!) it's time to start dreaming of pie again.  Recently, we attended a lovely wedding with copious amounts of pie for dessert in lieue of the traditional cake.  One of the pies was persimmon pie, and let me tell you, husband is 100% on board the persimmon pie train.  What will you be having come turkey day? I'd love to hear!

Happy Thursday, everyone!  It feels good to be posting again, even if it's not on a regular basis.  Thanks for sticking around with me and making my day brighter with your sweet comments.  Hope your weeks have been treating you well!

9 comments:

Leslie November 15, 2012 at 12:18 PM  

I'm looking forward to baking some pie this weekend. That sweater is too cute, btw, and I love the price!

A Crimson Kiss November 15, 2012 at 12:26 PM  

How I love this post! Between Christmas, Thanksgiving and so much celebrating in between, I'm in heaven!

Gloria November 15, 2012 at 1:21 PM  

I've missed your Thursday Love posts :-) Those pies are getting me excited for Thanksgiving!

Amber November 15, 2012 at 2:19 PM  

i've said horrible thing out of hunger and I only eat for one. I'm gonna be the biggest B when i get pregnant

Anonymous,  November 15, 2012 at 7:20 PM  

How I love the holiday season and your Thursday Loves posts!! My good friend is a pie making genius. She adds bourbon to things that you would think shouldn't go well with bourbon, but they always do! I plan to eat all her pies this Thanksgiving, but my favorite will always be pumpkin pie!

April November 18, 2012 at 2:27 PM  

Mmmmm, pie. Later this afternoon my roommate and I are going to the grocery store to pick up supplies to make things to take home this week. Banana bread and sausage balls. Mmm.

Mandy Crandell November 18, 2012 at 4:36 PM  

Eating for two?! How wonderful! Congrats!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

Marisa Seguin November 25, 2012 at 9:19 AM  

Persimmon pie? I'm so intrigued! Also love that beautiful Christmas wrapping. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails