Hello + An Announcement!

{image, and no, this is not me}

Hey, everyone!  I'm so sorry it's been so long since I last popped in to say hello, but I promise it was for the best.   You see, I took the last few months off from blogging because something major was happening around here.  I couldn't bear the thought of spending time on the computer, in fact,  it made me nauseous just thinking about it.  And here's why (in case you haven't already guessed)...

I'm pregnant.

There!  Now you all know!  I'm 14 weeks and 5 days pregnant, in fact.  I'm over the roughest part.  And I will gladly shout AMEN from the rooftops for that one.  Whew.  That was rough.

Yesterday, I felt movement for the first time.  It was amazeballs.  We've been able to see our lil' chief a few times but feeling that movement definitely helped with that whole "connection" thing people always talk about.  

My due date is May 7, 2013.  At the rate this lil thing is growing though it might be sooner.  I swear its limbs are 8 feet long, judging by the ultrasound.  Let's keep in mind, its father is 6'4" and I am only 5'2" and there is not much room in there for such long limbs.  So this should definitely be an interesting journey, for the next 6 months.  Oh God, only 6 more months?  Only 6 more months!

And as every good blogger usually says, I promise not to turn this into a baby blog.  After all, I do still love all things I posted about before.  But you have to admit that from time to time, seeing some babeh stuffs is always fun, right?!

Thank you for being so kind during my much needed hiatus.  I promise to return to more regular programming, but please be understanding if I just don't have it in me as often as I did before.

I've missed you all! I do hope you're all doing well.  Oh, and please, do let me know what kind of content you've missed the most while I've been gone (if at all?).  That way I can use my time wisely :)

You're the best.  All of you.

Happy Friday!

xoxo,
Mo

29 comments:

Leslie November 9, 2012 at 10:33 AM  

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. I cannot wait to hear bits and pieces of this incredible journey you and your husband are on.

Katie November 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM  

Congratulations! So exciting! :) That is a perfectly good reason for a hiatus.

A Crimson Kiss November 9, 2012 at 11:58 AM  

I was just thinking of you yesterday, and it came to me–Mo's pregnant! I'm so glad I was right! Congratulations you guys!!

Chrissy November 9, 2012 at 12:37 PM  

Congratulations! Such exciting news!

stephanie November 9, 2012 at 12:49 PM  

Such excellent news!! Congratulations to you and your whole family.

Stephanie November 9, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

Oh my goodness CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Now when you want "mo pie" you can blame on baby cravings. :) I'm looking forward to hearing more about this little adventure for you and your family when you're up for it. In the mean time, rest up, Mama!

The Olive Tree Blog November 9, 2012 at 2:00 PM  

AGHHHGGHHHGHHGHGHAGHGHG!!!!!!!!!!! yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congrats!!!!!!!!///////!!!!!!!

i am so happy for you. my sister in law is 5'2 and her husband is 6'3 both her son's were barely 5 lbs full term :)

Sara November 9, 2012 at 2:10 PM  

Congratulations! Please keep us posted on your pregnancy! This is exciting! :)
Cheers,
Sara

Shari November 9, 2012 at 2:37 PM  

Congrats! That is awesome news! :)

Amber November 9, 2012 at 2:47 PM  

I was wondering where you had gone off to! Many many congrats to you and your hubby!

courtney - larking. November 9, 2012 at 3:12 PM  

I've been a lurker in Google Reader for a while and am happy to see that you are back and with lovely news, too! Congrats :)

alli/hooray November 9, 2012 at 3:39 PM  

Oh my gosh, congratulations! Glad you're feeling better, too, I can't even imagine...

Courtney November 9, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

Congrats! My first son was born on May 7th, I love that day:) Yay for you!

Lady Grey November 10, 2012 at 7:11 AM  

A huge congratulations to you, my dear!
The first 3 months were the hardest for me as well.... and I would have to say that now that I'm officially 2 days past my due date, it's getting that hard again (more from impatience/excitement though than from physical discomfort... although there is that too!).
Good luck with everything - the next 6 months will go by quickly, trust me!
xo

Sara November 10, 2012 at 10:01 AM  

Congratulations! Best of luck on the rest of the pregnancy, I'm sure it'll fly by!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2012 at 10:20 AM  

Congratulations! I have been missing your Thursday Loves posts and now I know why.

Stephanie November 11, 2012 at 10:02 PM  

Congrats!!! Such an exciting time for you guys!

k November 12, 2012 at 2:28 AM  

YAY!!! i just read your comment on my blog and came over to congratulate you, so it was fun to read this too!!! i'm so happy for you. get ready for a crazy cakes ride!!!!

rooth November 12, 2012 at 7:41 AM  

Oh my goodness - congratulations to you and your family! That's wonderful news!

Gloria November 12, 2012 at 9:08 AM  

Oh my goodness, what awesome news!! Congrats, girl!

Jenny N November 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

Congrats!!!! How exciting. I seriously was looking through my blog reader the other day wondering where you'd been! :)

Jenny N November 12, 2012 at 3:51 PM  

Congrats!!!! How exciting. I seriously was looking through my blog reader the other day wondering where you'd been! :)

Alexa November 15, 2012 at 12:36 PM  

So excited for you! That is the best news! Having a little one is awesome! Tiring, but awesome! :)

Johanna November 15, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

i cannot wait to watch your pregnancy unfold...and of course, to meet the lil chief virtually. Congrats again!

Jillian November 18, 2012 at 11:29 AM  

eeeep!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! that is SO exciting and im so happy for you! xoxo jillian

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails