Friday's Fancies + Have a Jolly Weekend!



Happy Friday! Hooray for the weekend's arrival, hooray for holiday plans right around the corner and hooray for continued birthday celebrations.  The theme of Friday's Fancies this week seems only appropriate!  What are you all up to this weekend?  We're celebrating husband's birthday with family tomorrow night and Sunday we leave for a week long trip to Kansas.

I couldn't resist the urge to use the Free People Shimmy Shimmy Party dress since the theme of Friday's Fancies was Serious Sparkle.  Seriously, I want to own this dress and pretend to wear it (maybe I could next year?).  I'd love to pair it with navy pumps and red lipstick and whatever accessories tickled my fancy on that particular day/occasion.  Wouldn't it be fun to spin around in it?  Have you guys checked out Free People's dress selection lately? Holy shopping spree!

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope you have a wonderful and jolly one.  Can you believe Christmas is less than 2 weeks away? Yowzas!

7 comments:

Stephanie December 14, 2012 at 1:44 PM  

I am so in love with that dress. I saw it a week or two ago and almost used it this week but I kinda selfishly wanted to keep it to myself! Ha! :)

Have a great weekend!

A Crimson Kiss December 14, 2012 at 3:42 PM  

Sounds like a wonderful upcoming week–and a gorgeous look!

colleen December 15, 2012 at 7:14 AM  

agreed - that dress is some kind of wonderful.

Tang December 16, 2012 at 9:21 PM  

Aw happy birthday to your husband! I can't believe Christmas is coming so soon either!

Gloria December 17, 2012 at 9:14 AM  

That dress is ah-mazing, especially with bright red lipstick! Hope you had a good weekend!

Carol {Everyday Delights} December 17, 2012 at 1:39 PM  

That dress is so amazing - I want it!

Johanna December 28, 2012 at 9:41 AM  

Now that is a NYE dress. Lovely!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails