Thursday Loves + A Special Birthday


Need a blast of winter....fast?  These instant winter scenes from Etsy shop Kate's Cottage Shop will have you feeling cheery in no time.  


I need some snow in my life, can you tell? Isn't this winter barn absolutely gorgeous?  Via


The perfect snuggly sweater to wear while visiting the wintery barn, above?  I do declare.  And I love the price tag - $32.74!  Via She Inside


This hallway feels so cozy and I really wish that I could copy it into my own home.  Sadly we do not have a hallway of these proportions so mimicking it is merely a pipe dream.  I guess I'll just continue to stare at its beauty while pretending it was all mine.  Via



Last but certainly not least, today is my husband's birthday.  He is most deserving of the best slice of life there is and I want to wish him a very happy birthday in every way I can think of.  He's pampered me to no end throughout this pregnancy (happy halfway mark to me on Sunday!), rubbed my feet every night, cooked me dinner, taken the pooch out most every time, let me have the remote when I've had enough football, bought me flowers and he never forgets to tell me I'm beautiful.  David, you're the absolute best.  Via

8 comments:

Unknown December 13, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

love that sweater - going to take a look at it now!

The Olive Tree Blog December 13, 2012 at 11:17 AM  

awww sweet post. happy birthday to your husband!

Stephanie December 13, 2012 at 12:30 PM  

that sweater is giving me hot chocolate cravings.

happy birthday to the husband!!

A Crimson Kiss December 13, 2012 at 4:00 PM  

What a wonderful tribute to your sweetheart–and a dreamy post!

April December 13, 2012 at 7:29 PM  

That sweater looks so warm! I love the zipper.
Happy birthday to your hubby!!

rooth December 14, 2012 at 8:23 AM  

Happy birthday to your husband! The instant winter scenes are exactly what we need in brown and grey Texas

size too small December 14, 2012 at 9:59 AM  

very sweet- happy birthday to your man.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails