Thursday Loves


I have a complaint to voice and it might not merit any sympathy.  It's been really warm here, like, 74 degrees.  In December.  And it has only felt like winter one day.  I'm not happy with it, even though most people probably are.  I just want it to feel like Christmas is coming, in terms of weather.  Would it kill mother nature to just do me a solid with this one?!  The wildlife in our neighborhood is acting confused - it sounds like early spring every morning.  Dang it, global warming!  Photo via


If handmade holidays are your thing, consider checking out Carnivale Clay on Etsy.  The artist and I share a mutual fondness for a certain friend, not to mention she makes gorgeous stoneware for the home and garden.


Oh Free People.  You've done it again.  You've wooed me with your holiday sparkle.  Too bad my every expanding belly couldn't even begin to fit into this without busting the thread that holds every last sequin on to this beautiful dress.


I'm not sure if this house could be any cooler.  Via


Can I have this strawberry, basil and goat cheese panini for lunch, please? Oh my!  Via Cookie + Kate

Hope your weeks have been swell!

10 comments:

Alexa December 6, 2012 at 11:12 AM  

Dude...the warm weather in San Diego kills me too! Throws off my Christmas spirit a little!

Mal December 6, 2012 at 1:56 PM  

oh, that dress! So pretty, so festive!

Mal @ The Chic Geek

A Crimson Kiss December 6, 2012 at 2:03 PM  

I'm with ya'll–a warm Xmas in SF just doesn't cut it!

Miss Amy December 6, 2012 at 8:05 PM  

WOW - that house! Amazing!!! And yes, Phoenix is 79 degrees right now. Horrible!

Jess December 6, 2012 at 9:50 PM  

It's been the same way in Texas. This weekend it will be in the 80's! It's typical for Houston though, unfortunately!

rooth December 7, 2012 at 8:34 AM  

I've been totally all about the sparklies for Christmas - how come it's not acceptable to wear that stuff year-round??

April December 8, 2012 at 8:44 AM  

I really think I'm going to make that sandwich for my roommates for dinner this week! Fancy!!! haha

k December 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM  

hope it gets chilly for you soon!!

Carol {Everyday Delights} December 12, 2012 at 4:02 PM  

That dress is so awesome! I like it in the champagne better than the black. Very cute!

carnevale clay December 16, 2012 at 3:15 PM  

ahhh! yes! totally share a fondness for an 'old pal'
thank you for the feature here!
& happy holidays! love your blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails