Merry Christmas Everyone!

Today, Badger & I have packed our bags and are *hopefully* headed south to good ole' Kansas.  It's snowing like crazy here in Chicago, and I have terrible luck when it comes to flights home.  So please, do me a favor and cross your fingers and your toes and your legs (but not your eyes) in hopes that we make it to KC tonight.  I can't wait to hang out with some of my favorite people, like Jess & Gracie, and if we don't make it there I won't see them - the thought of that KILLS me inside.  So, we're thinking positively and it's all going to work out.  Right, Paul?



Yes, by tonight, you will be "Simply having a wonderful Christmas time." - Paul McCartney

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails