Friday's Fancies + Have a Cheery Weekend!

Friday's Fancies - Holiday Party Sparkle

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

Happy Friday, friends!  This week's Friday's Fancies is all about sparkle and shine - two things I happen to love in small doses (unlike my mother these days).   Since it is the holiday season after all, what better excuse to don this amazing Alice + Olivia frock (that's for you, Anna)?  Paired with red suede Yves Saint Laurent pumps? Yes, please.

What have you planned this weekend? I'm very excited - tonight I am headed to my first holiday party! My lovely sister-in-law and her 2 best friends are hosting the shindig and I am totally going to enjoy every last bit of it.  If only I could wear something so lovely as this.  The rest of the weekend is wide open, so I hope we get up to awesome things.  After all, I've been holding down the fort while the mister is away and he leaves yet again on Monday for a holiday party of his own.  So we better make the most of it ;)

Whatever you get up to this weekend, I hope it's amazing! xoxo

23 comments:

Roxy December 15, 2011 at 11:10 PM  

I need the ring! So lovely!

Stephanie December 16, 2011 at 1:34 AM  

ohmygod. ohmygod. ohmygod i need this. so hot!

m_b December 16, 2011 at 3:07 AM  

i love that you add a healthy dose of color to your fancies (i love to too!) this is gorgeous as usual! have a great time at the party!
xoxo marissa

colleen December 16, 2011 at 4:49 AM  

yes, paired with res YSL pumps it is quite pretty. but then again, what isn't?

Drew {Coral Cafe} December 16, 2011 at 6:31 AM  

This outfit is just too fun!!
LOVING the dress so much!

Have fun at your holiday party!!

jillian :: cornflake dreams. December 16, 2011 at 7:40 AM  

i LOVE that dress. so pretty!! have a great time at your holiday party this weekend! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

Gloria December 16, 2011 at 9:46 AM  

Ooh that dress is a stunner. Have fun at your holiday party!

Ana @ {Oh Simply Loving You} December 16, 2011 at 10:12 AM  

I want to buy those red pumps! love, love all the choices here

rooth December 16, 2011 at 10:21 AM  

I'll take YSL anything! K thx!

Alexa December 16, 2011 at 11:23 AM  

Loving the dress and that fantastic green coat! xo

The Olive Tree Blog December 16, 2011 at 12:27 PM  

sparkle and shine...does it get any better!? Have fun at your Christmas party!

siddathornton December 16, 2011 at 12:42 PM  

have a great time at the holiday party tonight - i'm headed for one as well, & then a wedding tomorrow! this time of year is always so jam-packed - it's stressful, but also exhilirating! :) have a great weekend.

Amber December 16, 2011 at 1:59 PM  

Loving that dress. I was just at the mall and found a sparkly number that would be great for a holiday expect I dont have any to go to..so lame.

A Crimson Kiss December 16, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

Have a divine time this weekend-it sounds like it will be wonderful!

Jenn @ Party of One December 16, 2011 at 10:12 PM  

Love that dress. And the nail polish! I'm thinking I'm going to need to try that color out :)

April December 17, 2011 at 4:21 PM  

That dress is amazing, and especially with the red! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

natasha {schue love} December 18, 2011 at 2:47 AM  

I ADORE the Alice + Olivia dress! Great look for the holidays!

Johanna December 18, 2011 at 12:17 PM  

Love this outfit, M! I think the shoes are the epitome of sexy!

k December 18, 2011 at 12:26 PM  

that green coat is wayyyy awesome.

Ashleigh December 18, 2011 at 8:43 PM  

Reading this on Sunday night is kind of depressing! I hope you had a wonderful time at the shindig and were able to do many other awesome things!

navy and orange December 19, 2011 at 4:11 PM  

great picks! love the dress with the pop of red in those fab shoes!

xoxo navy & orange

classiq December 20, 2011 at 11:17 AM  

That sequinned dress could not have been paired with anything more fabulous than the YSL pumps. I love red suede pumps and these are gorgeous.
Ada

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails