Thursday's Randoms


I want to go to there.  So magical.  So so so pretty!


This guy is ready for snow and sledding.  Yet he doesn't look amused in the slightest...


After Tuesday's post on my newest sponsor, Judy Kaufmann, a sweet reader clued me in to Elizabeth Graeber and I am definitely smitten.  Perhaps you will be, too.  So check 'em out.


I may have already posted this cake before - but friends, it is DELICIOUS.  I made this for my husband's birthday the other day and I can't stop drooling.  It was a whole process, but it was an enjoyable process and I am getting better at decorating!  It might not have been prettily piped like she did but it was tasty nonetheless.  


Today The Beauty Department has a tutorial on the basic manicure! I find it to be very nice timing because my nails are too long and are making me uncomfortable at the moment.  I'm totally going to use this today and hope for the best!


I love the color palette in this cozy bedroom.  It's a rainy day today - maybe this looks more lovely than normal because I'm in a snuggly mood?

Happy Thursday, everyone!  What's inspiring you today?

16 comments:

ChinkyGirLMeL December 15, 2011 at 9:56 AM  

Awww that dog actually looks confused. hehehehe. Oh and I love the color palette for that bedroom.

Bud and Leo December 15, 2011 at 9:59 AM  

love the basic mani tutorial! I always need help in that area :)

rooth December 15, 2011 at 11:11 AM  

Happy Thursday! I want to see a picture of YOUR cake - I'm so bad at any type of piping

The Olive Tree Blog December 15, 2011 at 11:27 AM  

If only my husband liked chocolate!! I need that cake...I might have to make it anyways ;) p.s. good tips on the nails!

Alexa December 15, 2011 at 11:36 AM  

That dog is just giving me the endless giggles. Awesome.

A Crimson Kiss December 15, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

How did you know I need a manicure and a giant slice of neapolitan cake?

Megan @ Pink O'Clock December 15, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

that cake looks RIDICULOUS. so beautiful! :) and i'm going to have to go check out the manicure tutorial...

Rhiannon Bosse December 15, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

I think I need someone to come give me weekly manicures :) and bake me that cake!

Stephanie December 15, 2011 at 2:46 PM  

a. I wanna go to that cave too!
b. Rain or not, that bedroom is beyond lovely.

Kimia Kline December 15, 2011 at 3:32 PM  

that first image is gorgeous!

colleen December 15, 2011 at 9:09 PM  

that dog! that cake! i want them both.

Kristen December 15, 2011 at 10:17 PM  

That doggie is too cute in his little sweater!

alli/hooray December 15, 2011 at 10:43 PM  

I want to go to the magical cave of glow worms! awesome.

smallburst December 20, 2011 at 7:58 PM  

Loving that bedroom. I love them bright and airy and this is just spectacular. Happy Holidays!

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails