Good morning, everyone! Although I wish it was still Saturday morning, it's nice to say hello again to all of you. The weekend was great - it flew by as fast as possible (as it always does), we had a lot of fun and I'm sad it's over. Some highlights include ::
- Dinner + high school girls basketball - the in-laws treated us to dinner and took us to see my husband's stepsister beat their rivals in some bball. It was pretty freaking awesome.
- Lazy Saturday - I wrapped Christmas presents, ate chilaquiles, took a long, hot shower and had a mid-afternoon cocktail.
- KU victory over Ohio State! Oh how sweet it was. Then it was followed by IU beating UK and I was in heaven!
- Birthday dinner! The mister turns 30 on Tuesday so our friends came out to dinner with us and we feasted on deliciousness at Ramsi's.
- Mini birthday party! Just the way we like it.
- Christmas shopping - we're getting so close to being done now. There are a lot of presents wrapped under the tree. Needless to say, there are some lucky family members, ha ha.
- Our Idiot Brother - it's really pretty funny (although, as with every movie in this genre, it gets cheesy/sappy toward the end) and I enjoyed the cast thoroughly. It's the perfect movie for Sunday nights when you need a good laugh (we did, we watched the Bears blow a 10 point lead in the last couple minutes against the Broncos. No good, Bears, no good.)
How were your weekends? Excellent, I hope! Here's to a great week!