Good morning, everyone! We're back to reality after a blissful weekend and I'm already counting down the days until my work week is over. Christmas is SO soon and we leave for our trip to Kansas on Wednesday! Yowza's. This weekend was excellent and I'm really in the Christmas spirit big time. Some highlights include ::
- Holiday music + baking whoopie pies and "chicken" buffalo dip
- Holiday party! The potluck was a success and we merrily partied the night away
- Cozy Saturday in our pj's
- Dinner at the Village Anchor - it was incredibly cozy inside and quaint on the outside, it was decorated for Christmas and the fire was lit.
- Yahtzee in front of the fireplace. Even Gus hung out in the box...
- Sunday fun day - friends/family came over for dinner and we all watched Home Alone. Sunday's are really pretty great when spent like that
- A new dresser! The mister's grandpa made us a beautiful walnut dresser and it was dropped off as an early Christmas present. It smells so wonderful and looks absolutely stunning. I'm in love!
How were your weekends? Festive and warming, I hope. Here's to a lovely week, my friends!