Gift Guide(s) :: Him & Her


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 /


1 / 2  / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

Here you have it, friends.  The beginning of this season's gift guides!  I know I'm a little late compared to many of you, but truth be told...I haven't even started shopping yet.  Woah!

I figured I would start with him and her, she and him.  There is so much stuff out there these days and it's hard to know where to even start.  I figured I'd ignore the fact that I'm probably buying nothing like this for my husband, nor he for me.  So you know, I'll embrace it virtually, or something like that.  

Is anyone else kind of at a loss as to what to get or where to start?  Do you have someone special in your life with a birthday near Christmas?  Boy, it sure does make it hard sometimes.  Not only is his birthday 2 weeks before Christmas, he's also turning 3-0.  No pressure.  But I digress.

Anybody have any ideas to share? I'd love to hear!

20 comments:

Mandy Crandell December 6, 2011 at 8:06 AM  

The mountain photo collage is so unique!

http://mandycrandell.blogspot.com/

The Olive Tree Blog December 6, 2011 at 8:46 AM  

great finds! My father-in-law is the worlds hardest person to shop for...we always wait until the last minute ;)

Morgan December 6, 2011 at 8:55 AM  

Oh my goodness... the Swanson pyramid is too good!

rooth December 6, 2011 at 9:25 AM  

Things from Terrain are popping up all over the place - lovely

Mal December 6, 2011 at 9:26 AM  

These are such great ideas! I think my brother in law would love the swanson pyramid

http://chicgeekery.blogspot.com/

Tang December 6, 2011 at 10:32 AM  

Ahhh thankfully, I'm almost done my shopping... it's mostly family so not too big of a list! Phew.

victoria | vmac+cheese December 6, 2011 at 11:09 AM  

Ooh, I bet that mission fig candle smells divine. I usually love that scent!

Miss Amy December 6, 2011 at 12:00 PM  

HAHA the pyramid of greatness. LOVE.

A Crimson Kiss December 6, 2011 at 2:07 PM  

What a shopping challenge–but one I know you'll conquer! My little brother's birthday is right after Christmas, and my parents usually did gifts for one holiday and a trip for the other...

caroline December 6, 2011 at 2:34 PM  

i want it all! even the boy stuff.

Diana Mieczan December 6, 2011 at 2:36 PM  

Those are such a great ideas and I adore that bra. Its so snazzy:) Kisses and hugs, sunshine.

Leeann @ Join the Gossip December 6, 2011 at 2:39 PM  

Love these ideas! Haha I sent the Ron Swanson poster link to a co-worker who loves him!

Amber December 6, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

I feel your pain or actually I feel your husband's pain as my birthday is Dec. 18th and it always seems to create issues for everyone since its so close to Christmas. December babies unite!

Leslie December 6, 2011 at 3:02 PM  

What great picks! I'm loving that bra, as odd as that is!

Gloria December 6, 2011 at 3:22 PM  

Ooh I think my hubs would like that whiskey print!

Stephanie December 6, 2011 at 5:40 PM  

I am totally stumped. I have no clue what to get the boyfriend this year.

Michelle December 6, 2011 at 6:39 PM  

I love that whiskey print.

Punctuation Mark December 6, 2011 at 9:43 PM  

i have no idea what to get my family... they're sort of difficult!

classiq December 7, 2011 at 4:24 AM  

My brother's birthday was this past weekend, but he's always been lucky as his birthday is at the beginning of the month when there are still 3 weeks until Christmas and he always gets away with more gifts. :)

You Are My Fave December 9, 2011 at 7:23 PM  

Ha! That Ron Swanson pyramid is hilarious.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, it brightens my day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails